1. This forum is in read-only mode.

phoenix wright series

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by juanpaulopaguiligan, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Karyuu

Karyuu Well-Known Member

Man...after Miles Edgeworth's game, I wonder Capcom will making another Ace Attorney series again....Maybe a sequel for Apollo's...

2. juanpaulopaguiligan

juanpaulopaguiligan Active Member

i was wondering guys where does trucy wright came from did phoenix wright get married to iris?

3. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Finish the game xD it's a huge spoiler if we tell you =P

4. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Gyakuten_Saiban_5
    http://nintendo.joystiq.com/2007/05/22/gyakuten-saiban-5-confirmed/
    Ace Attorney Investigations(Gyakuten Kenji) is only a spin-off.

Not much is known about Gyakuten Saiban 5.

5. juanpaulopaguiligan

ok. man i'm so exited to finish this

6. rimrim

rimrim New Member

well it kind of depends , in TWEWY there will be some points were you would want to train your pins and get money to buy items and (however that's very minor and i found the flow of the story itself uninterrupted in general)

in Ace Attorney you may get way to engrossed in the story, that you'll find your self playing through all of the series before you can even think about playing anything else , the only problem is when you get stuck at one point and you keep presenting evidence it can get really frustrating .

with that being said if your planing on playing the whole AA series back to back I'd suggest finishing TWEWY first as its relatively shorter (story wise).

7. rudegal

rudegal Well-Known Member

hurray i have completed phoenix wright ace attorney for first time wow what a game im now on second one great ending to a great game hope theres a forth to come out

8. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

I just love the humour in this game. Though, I didn't like Apollo Justice too much... Eww Phoenix have you been on crack what the fuck happened to you?!

Edgey. Stoic guy with one of the most flamboyant uniforms ever created. So cute.

9. juanpaulopaguiligan

yeah apollo sucks

10. narutosupernova

narutosupernova Active Member

yeah its a good game and i have finish them all

11. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

I TRIED to finish them all,
    but they are damn hard ;D

12. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

The games hook me in.
    So when I get stuck I look at everything closely and read all the evidence again.
    If I'm still stuck I look at walkthorugh.

13. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

meh,
    the game is more interresting without those.

14. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Ace attorney 2 and 3 have some cracks in its logics but I have to say, ace attorney 3 ending was just downright AWESOME!!! xD and yea, apollo does kinda suck, way too boring. Even Klavier was better than him =P

15. Sidadel

Sidadel New Member

i've gotten addicted to this series i've learned the whole story but never finished any of the games and i can't wait to finish them

16. agunimon45

agunimon45 Active Member

Gumshoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Larry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and probably, Oldbag...............
    what else do you need in the game?

17. 6Toushiro9

6Toushiro9 Well-Known Member

GAME IS AWESOME!!! Payne FTW xD

18. Sidadel

Sidadel New Member

PAYNE IS A QUEER! but u got to love him anyway hes in every game as the first prosecuter

19. neetyneety

neetyneety Member

I love this series! :D

I even tap that little button at the top so I can scream at the microphone, TAKE THAT! much to the dismay of those around me (yup, I shout in public) ;D