1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Phantasy Star Zero

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Pwnag3, Nov 13, 2009.

1. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

sorta, i guess. so in the game there's some stuff that can be categorized as "grinders" (i've seen monogrinder and digrinder so far, dunno if there's more)
    so basically you can use this on weapons and it gives said weapon an attack boost. i don't think the item level requirement changes either, so after you decide to pick up a different weapon you can stash it in your joint trunk, and have one of your other characters withdraw and use it (or i'm pretty sure that's what it's for)

PS: i think it works on armor as well.

2. Giga/7210

Giga/7210 Well-Known Member

Ah, so that's what is it... Thanks for the info. ^^

3. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

There's a higher one called Trigrinder

4. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Monogrinder works on weapons that have a rarity of 1 - 3 stars.
    Digrinder works on weapons that have a rarity of 1 - 5 stars.
    Trigrinder works on weapons that have a rarity of 1 - 7 stars.

Save up those Trigrinders for an awesome Rare Weapon on piece of armour with 4 slots ^_^

5. Giga/7210

Giga/7210 Well-Known Member

Whoa, dude, that's really awesome. :eek: I might save up Trigrinders if I find one, thanks for the advice! :D

6. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

yeah i had a feeling there would be a trigrinder, since it goes along with the trend of some other items

7. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

Anyone want to play it with friend codes, msg me and we can trade them (please,be at least 17 or something) ... but i wanna know first,if its any other advantage playing with friend codes in this game ? like, voice chat or something ?

8. ChaosRedemption

ChaosRedemption New Member

Just trading,writing messages and being able to host/join a game.

Also, does anyone have a level 4+ PP Recovery armor slot they'd be willing to trade?

9. alexpk86

alexpk86 Well-Known Member

I found out that there are these passwords for getting items: but normally, when/where would a player get these password? I mean, if you are a wizard, Caduceus is a weapon one wouldn't want to change until Very Hard mode (when you drop 7 starred weps), using it as soon as you reach Lv20 isn't like cheating?

About grinders...does anyone have a list about the maximum level an armor can be raised to? I can't find one u_u

10. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

There is a full database on every item and their maximum grinder limit, along with images and where to find, at here

11. MindFever

hmm,i was a bit dissapointed you have only the preset text you can send...well okay,you can make your own,but you cant realy conversate with somebody since you have a select few predefined texts you can send... is that true for Friends too ??

i never bothered with friend codes in my life...it is the ultimate nuisance of gaming. Nintendo had their staff members on drugs or something... it is fucking retarded. Putt a parental control filter and blame their parents for letting kids play these games dammit!

ok im done... anyone online now?

12. airdash123

airdash123 Well-Known Member

Its not really my type.. I put it down after 20 mins or so.. i was kinda disappointed tho.. overall the game is okay

13. MindFever

i agree...it is great but something is missing. also,the weird running animation just makes it look even worse.

It is enjoyable nontheless... ah screw it,i dunno what im tryin to say ... you know? lol

14. psycho9

psycho9 New Member

anyone got a link for a patched version of this were online play also works

15. jan james

jan james Member

hey namklaw ?? what anime is your pic ??

16. frebels

frebels Well-Known Member

I have got dark ironclaws+22

17. gr8 1

gr8 1 Well-Known Member

has anyone able to get the radam mag?

18. ImLeelorp

ImLeelorp Guest

No I love the guns, Twin Chromes.

19. MindFever

LOL ...but ofcourse, ranged weapons for bosses! What a dumb-something i am ...

20. The Pirate

The Pirate Active Member

Its meant for Online. Phantasy Star portable (for the PSP) is more for offline whereas Phantasy Star 0 is for Online