1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Phantasy Star Zero

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Pwnag3, Nov 13, 2009.

1. ShoeShoe

ShoeShoe Member

A few years back my buddy introduced me to PSO and we played that game for hours on end (never going online). I got PSZ and it instantly felt so familiar. My cousin and I played through that field with a dragon as a boss (we got our asses handed to us). I picked a Cast (the one with the big sword, the name escapes me...).

edit: I agree with you Usoppu, zooming out would be damn useful.

2. steirina

steirina Active Member

usoppu: Ohh, sorry. I misunderstood what you meant. And I agree, that would be greatly useful. The camera is really the one minor gripe I have about this game, though.

3. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

noooo
    the combat system in KH was fine, not too slow, and enough fast-paced
    PSO is just too slow

4. fortess

fortess Member

wow yesterday I try to free play and i can play with someone else ( without patch ) but there is something i dunt understand , can we chat in the game ( multiplayer ) like picochat?? cause i feel like robot keep playing without talking .sorry 4 my bad english

5. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

If you press L+R you do the opposite gender's ones instead :p

6. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

I liked PS0 overall

But I agree that the fun is playing online.
    Gotta try it someday.

Playing single player is almost as soloing everything. Ignoring Sarisa who is able to heal.

7. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

I'm sticking with ranged weapon for a while, because of the camera issue your allies are constantly in your face when using melee ones =P

Yes, using the chat icon on the bottom screen..

8. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Kai can heal you too...

9. ShoeShoe

ShoeShoe Member

I run away from my allies to try and get some personal space when using a melee weapon :<

10. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I'm just simply pwning everything blindly with double sword :D
    Results are suprisingly good, I never died fighting normal enemies :)

11. alexpk86

alexpk86 Well-Known Member

I thought this game would've been better. It's as if only the player is using an MMORPG-like battle system, while everything else is fighting like in an action game, the fact that you have to avoid so much and that you can't act as fast as you like because of this system they adopted really sucks...I keep on dying versus bosses cause they're like ultra fast and I should mash the safety roll button every 0.3 seconds, but I can't -.-

12. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

You know what, it would have been cool if you could assign your allies tactics/commands like 'focus on targets farthest away' or better yet 'don’t move' so you could use them as effective decoys XD

13. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

YEAHHH
    since I use rifles, I can just stand behind my "ally" and snipe :D

14. Giga/7210

Giga/7210 Well-Known Member

Heh. Strenge, today while I'm on wifi (random) I only met two Japanese player and one from US.

I guess this game is definitiey a worldwide.

Overall, this game is truly awesome.

15. fortess

fortess Member

in multiplayer i can only speak something like (hello,thank you ,oh no ,etc) . can i speak something else like "heal me please" or anything else cause i feel like robot just say hello again and again

16. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

you can write anything you want using your stylus.

dunno if there is a onscreen keyboard though (if there is, I didn't notice it).

17. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

For anything related to the game check this website here.

18. ShoeShoe

ShoeShoe Member

I found a claymore and beefed it up with monogrinders, now I cant find a stronger weapon... I've had this thing for 10 levels :<

19. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

i did that with a 3-star rifle (level 5). 40 something grinders on it, and still going up. i'm still using it at lv 17 and probably won't drop it till MUCH later, if ever

20. Giga/7210

Giga/7210 Well-Known Member

H... Huh? You can actually Lv. up your weapon? How, if you don't mind me asking? ^^