1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Phantasy Star Zero technical help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by buchichu, Nov 11, 2009.

1. SVAbelial

SVAbelial Member

I just did some testing myself. I deleted the rom I had and download bahumuts version with his version of the xpa patch. It worked. I think Im gonna start a new thread just for no$gba and psz so flashcarts can have this one back.

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

So you're not using the one from RomU before ?

3. SVAbelial

SVAbelial Member

I'm not sure where I got it. It was either here or some site to do with shadow demons or something. I dont know. It's what usually came up when I looked for psz.

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

I see, well I'm using the Bahamut one from RomU and it's playable on no$gba so far.
    Just some info for other people who uses emulator :)

5. SVAbelial

SVAbelial Member

You didn't patch it?

6. imperialmask

imperialmask Member

Can anyone try if it works playing in local wireless? Like, two friends, two consoles, in the same place. Playing with a friend is always fun.

7. SVAbelial

SVAbelial Member

It should but it really depends on your flash cart. Some people say yes and others no, back track through this thread, you should get some answers if not look at gbatemp.com, theres a hugh thread about the game there.

8. SpecterM91

SpecterM91 Well-Known Member

Have you tried someone who has the same version as you? I was playing the patched Xenophobia dump, same as him, with my friend and it ran perfectly.

9. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

That works fine and so does Nintendo Wi-Fi.

10. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

so is there a fix for no$gba woth PSZ? because I really want to transfer my save but I dont even know what no$zoomer is because I'm a noob lol

11. lueigi1234

lueigi1234 New Member

How do i patch the game?

12. kaisermaster

kaisermaster New Member

well i guess is way to early to have a rom of this game so i guess it was bound to happen it would have some complications.

13. AbelialSV

AbelialSV Member

Yeah, it's playable. Just download bahamuts version here then google for the patch and no$zoomer 2.3.2. You should be able to find it without too much work. Nobody knows who made it but it's been converted to english and is an amazing add on to no$gba.
    Post Merge: [time]1258261029[/time]
    When you download the patch it comes with a read me. its really simple. comes with everything you need.

14. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

No, I just use the one from RomU.
    And there's this file in my folder : firmware.bin, BIOSNDS7.ROM, and BIOSNDS9.ROM.

Don't know if the BIOS has any use but I can play it with this setting so far :)

You can find no$zoomer in the common issues thread ;)

15. AbelialSV

AbelialSV Member

Hhmm thats interesting. I just tired the unpatched and it failed. It's possible that it's my bios, maybe my version of zoomer too. It cant load into the bios and it has a different logo then the one I had before.

16. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Okay, this is what I do for no$gba.
    Download the game from RomU.

Go to this site http://www.badongo.com/file/2821950 you'll get a no$gba 2.4a, copy the firmware.bin, BIOSNDS7.ROM, and BIOSNDS9.ROM from the 2.4a to your no$gba 2.6a folder.

Use no$zoomer 2.3.0.2 and activate Ex 2 in the Other Tab.

This is what I have and use and no problem with the game on No4gba 2.6a. :)

P.S.: The firmware.bin might change the languange of some games, if that happened just put the firmware.bin somehere else

17. AbelialSV

AbelialSV Member

Very nice. I just found good firmware though and thats what it was. Here this will help so you dont have to move your firmware all over.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NKDMREHJ

its a extremely simple program. it lets you change your lang, name, message and so forth without having to redump your firmware.

18. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Good one ;D
    This will come in handy ;D

Thanks for the link :)

19. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

Ok I did everything you said so far, and now I don't get what you mean by
    "Use no$zoomer 2.3.0.2 and activate Ex 2 in the Other Tab"
    So do I drag and drop Zoomer on no$gba? or do I just open it up and then click no$gba?

20. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Yup, open no$zoomer then it will ask you to find the no$gba.exe. Do it.
    After that everytime you use no$zoomer all you need to do is load a Rom to play. ;)

With no$zoomer you don't need to extract the .nds file from winrar.