1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Phantasy Star Zero technical help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by buchichu, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Matssaa

Matssaa Member

Damn i can't deafeat the fist boss xD

2. nekonolan

nekonolan Active Member

Yes and M3i Zero

3. polobow

polobow Active Member

Ok thanks, i will download now. I will update my post if it works or not!

Yes! It works! Thanks =).

4. SkimGuy

SkimGuy Active Member

It'll freeze on the first boss

5. sadboy

sadboy Guest

http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=download&viewfile=9587014210416e37b4dacb6ede2fa3f4 sighn in to get your cracked file enjoy this crack fixes online surrport so yha you can go online with rom

6. greetest

greetest New Member

please some one help me i can't get mines to work. honestly i tried everything i dont understand patching and all thought so can someone really explain to me how to get this to work.

NVM idk wat i did i kept screaming at the game and it finally worked lol wow

7. hojo

hojo Member

No it doesn't, not to mention the readme doesn't say anything about an online fix, this is merely the same as the Xenophobia patch posted before but modified to work with the Bahamut ROM.

Just to clarify, just because you can go into WiFi and play Free Play, doesn't mean your online "works", Friend Codes (which is by far the most important aspect of online play) still don't work for most (all?) ROM users.

8. asianndsroms

asianndsroms New Member

Ive tried all the patch roms on no$gba no$zoomer when its about to start the game after making a char and intro it crashes any way to fix this problem and whats up guys im new here i love this place already i really want to play this game please help me fix this problem thank you for your help!

9. VerrotteBanaan

VerrotteBanaan New Member

I'm having some trouble here.
    I'm using M3Real and the screen goes white and music stops after Sarina says something like "let's just walk around here". I'm guessing this is the moment where you gain control of your character and can actually do something.

I first downloaded the BAHAMUT version and I had the problem. I found the patch for the Xenophobia one so I downloaded the Xenophobia and patched it but I still had the same problem.

Might be the firmware since I haven't updated for a while but I was wondering if anyone might know how to fix it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I made a stupid mistake. After patching I launched the unpatched version of the game >_<

10. dspirits

dspirits Member

Patched one works great on R4 Ultra. Thanks.

11. Aguido

Aguido New Member

There are many people having problems running the game in no$gba.

Please someone post a solution for the problem (if there is one), would be very grateful.

12. Dumachum

Dumachum Member

PSZ will load and play on No$ 2.6a with No$Zoomer. A couple have said they still can't get it to run. I didn't do anything special I just loaded the game and it ran.

BUT

PSZ is bugged on No$. You cannot complete the first quest. You go to the valley and clear all the areas and it does nothing. The cut scene will not trigger. I tried this on several characters.

BUT

PSZ runs perfect, so far, on DeSmuME. I finished the first quest fine.

I don't know what's up with No$.

13. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

i just tried it on 2.6a with no zoomer, just to see if it will run, and yes it does,

i didn't play too much of it, only started the 1st quest

14. carakuda

carakuda New Member

I try it on No$GBA 2.6 and after the video of the city it crash. What i can do?

Sry for bad english i am brasilian

15. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

use 2.6a and no$zoomer

16. SkimGuy

SkimGuy Active Member

If anyone has beat the first quest (Killed the sea-monster without it freezing at the option screen saying if you want to fight, run or call for help), on an M3 Real, I would appreciate any instructions. I can play it just fine up until that point, but it doesn't work 100%, so I won't lie to people and say it works even though you can walk around and accept quests.

Tired of people saying it works 100% when you can't even pass the first boss

17. bedbear

bedbear New Member

For R4 Ultra users:
    you have to download xenophobia release here:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YA167CZX
    password: speedlounge.in
    then you need crack from here:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/17304946/4a194ed/6e16505e07eec2c898ff57ec72fe0978.rar.html
    password: afterpre.com

18. Dragard

Dragard Member

Ok, I'm hearing loads of things and getting confused.

If someone is using the Bahamut version, they need to patch it so that it can show other people (people with Xenophobia and retail versions). But, I'm confused as to what I am hearing. Simply put, where is this patch and does it work O_O?

19. SpecterM91

SpecterM91 Well-Known Member

I'm wondering the same thing. Is the patch actually out, or are they just saying that it needs to be made?

20. nekonolan

nekonolan Active Member

Ok to clear this up, the Xenophobia was a bad dump, but it was the first dump, so this patch is for the Xenophobia version, if you are using the Bahamut version the patch will not work because this patch not only gets rid of the AP, but it fixes the problems brought up with the bad dump. There isn't a patch for Bahamut version out yet (as far as I know and I have been keeping taps on that)