1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Phantasy Star Zero technical help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by buchichu, Nov 11, 2009.

1. knightof3

knightof3 Well-Known Member

The game should work without the patch so you must have put the OS in the card incorrectly i suggest you try to re download the OS and put it on the card because it works perfectly fine with me

2. Kamekichi

Kamekichi New Member

hi, im also having a problem with this game, i havnt read through the whole tread so sorry if its been said,
    i have the BAHUMUT dump of PS0 (U), from romulation, im using a cyclods evo with the latest firmware (1.58 full) and the game, ps0, is not patched with any patch,

its working fine, no freeze, no save problems, i can even go online in "with anyone" groups. but for some reason when i try to host or join games with friends, it doesnt work. :-\

im not sure if this is an (anti-)piracy thing or normal, cause i heard someone had the same problem with the legit version cause they had router problems. i dont know much about routers or how they are configured, but does anyone know anything about this problem ???

thnaks in advance :D

3. Jdmunda

Jdmunda New Member

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY no$gba and No$zoomer wont check the phantasy star zero setting.....
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Download and use the one from here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0tmrvozm0gm
    Don't forget the Ex option for it.

5. Liberchaotica

Liberchaotica New Member

The Xenophobia patched seems to be working well so far on my R4 SDHC :D

6. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

phantasy star zero work perfectly fine on my reg r4 except that dragon boss is impossible i died like 3 time so when i went to town i got a better sword for my human

7. Azraelalpha

Azraelalpha New Member

Is this patch for the English version released by Xenophobia, or the Jap Version?

Sorry, I'm a little confused.