1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Perfect body question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Libbie, Oct 14, 2008.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yeah, white women are generally more attractive to most people, except fat ones

2. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

For women: long hair, white/ light brown, nice breasts (not too big, not too small), nice and proportional body contour, a nice "lower body", and a face that's cute/ nice to look at
    My girlfriend has all of these. I win. :)

3. Libbie

Libbie Member

so to all you guys, saying what your ideal woman is, what would you assume a woman's perfect man was? Do you live up to that!?...

4. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

true answer is there is no such thing as a perfect man.

women who are shallow and go for looks soon find out they are all assholes but then women like barstards.

but the ones who aren't shallow just like men for their personallity like someone who makes them smile or feel safe or comfortable around.

5. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

what about black women?

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

We aren't saying they can't be perfect... Just men's general personal preference for women are white... I'm not going into racism rows, people can fsck off if they start complaining... No offense is intended!

And women usually prefer better personality men or stronger men, big muscles usually put em' off actually, well some women look for money and fame with men V_V Men are expected to give the world to women and women are expected to look hot really... Crap world we live in...

7. loopydsfan

loopydsfan Well-Known Member

There is no such thing as the perfect body! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!

8. pookie

pookie Active Member

I have a girlfriend with an awesome personality, AND she's wicked hot and wild in bed. (Can I say that on here? I know if she found out she'd punch me, but I like to brag)

It's win-win-win really.

9. sniper5252

sniper5252 Active Member

Its a PG-13 forum so you tell me. :)

10. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Dudes, and dudeets, why are you stressing about a perfect body?? Check me out, all Im looking for in a girl is that shes easy on the eyes, has the ability to put up with me, and can give me a decent challenge when playing vedio games. Besides once you fing a girl, or guy, that you think has a perfect body the chances are shes already taken or is looking for someone who has as goog of a body as theirs.

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

With that Kirby habit you'll be waiting a looooong time to find somebody that'll put up with you ;) Don't worry, i'm just kidding, you seem to have a nice personality which is what every girl wants in the end ;)

12. Renji217

LOL!! What girl can resist the power of small, cute, pink things!!

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I know quite a few... Well I tend to like rough girls more than Prissy ones ;)

14. Renji217

So you like chicks that can beat you up??

15. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I'll be the first girl, I think on this topic to say, I'd rather go for personality over what they look like. Trust me. I don't go for looks period, but a physical attraction to that person is a bonus.

The last guy I dated was a complete computer nerd/technician, into video games, anime, techno/trance/alternative rock music...He was totally not my type. But I dated him because he made me feel good. He loved me not just because I love video games, like computers, love anime and listen to almost everything...that includes hip-hop/rap. He can't stand rap music...HAHAHA, but he loved me and my personality. He was a tad taller than me, ran track, weighed less than me (when we dated, I was 160lbs to his 130lbs....), shy, quiet....We always had a good time. But it was more friendship even while we were together for almost 2 years. So I parted ways, because I didn't feel like I could marry him.

Now, the gentlemen, I've been dating is normally what I go for, nice guy, a little rough around the edges, listens to the music I listen to, bonus he introduced me to his music of salsa/bachata/reggaeton. He's tall, a very big guy, some where over 300lbs (when we first started dating I was 160lbs but that obviously changed due to pregnancy), played football, plays video games, makes me feel good, sex is always good ;), I feel safe with him. And we have the best son ever. Our son definitely reminds me of his dad. But, that's family for you.

I don't believe in a "perfect body", if that were true, my current man of almost 5 years would not have stayed with me because, I kept and added on weight since giving birth to our son, I do have stretch marks on my stomach. But, I, me as a person has not changed since then. And I'm truly grateful for that. I can't stand shallow men. It annoys the hell out of me. If your going to be in a relationship, I say keep your intentions well known. If your going to commit to someone than do it. Playing "head games" is a no-no in my book.

16. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Well i doo !!! i aint gonna lie, i do, but personalty must follow too, if a female only has 1 then its a no can do, but if she got both then its a yes

Now now dont get it twisted, i dont have high standerds as long as your sexy in my eyes and got personality backing you up then your a girl for me.

YES, An Other Rap Hop Lover !!!!

And by the sound of this, your gentlemen is Spanish / Dominican / Portorican. Swweeeeet

Tell him this in spanish.

Papi llo te Amor

you say it like so (Papi joe te Amorrrrrr)

Remeber to role the "R" to make it sound Sexyer, its means i love you

:D

17. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

If I don't scream out in pain while my eyes burn from the sight of it,
    It's got to be perfect.

18. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Why thank you for the tip!...And by the way, my man is Dominican/Salvadorian. His mother is Dominican and his father is Salvadorian! :D

I'm Black/Irish/Cherokee Indian, yet I get mistaken for spanish all the time....

19. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Oh, so you must be a sexy girl then if your getting mistaken often of beeing spanish.

Sweeeeeeet, Wish you was my momz now

20. Renji217

MILF Much??