1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Perfect body question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Libbie, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Libbie

Libbie Member

Well, there aren't a lot of men taller than me where i live, it's pretty shocking. Plus, if they are tall, they undoubtedly have ridiculously short girlfriends....

2. kougerai

kougerai Well-Known Member

Well, That sorta sounds like Umbrella corps thinking.
    A Body that wont decompose, and will regenerate.

In my opinion, there is no such thing of "Perfect" But if there was it wouldn't slow down, always stay optimal, And never get injured.

3. sniper5252

sniper5252 Active Member

I'm quite happy with my girl at the minute.

4. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

Thats just some random sleeping girl you took a picture of...
    She woke up and set her boyfriend on you after that, right?

5. sniper5252

sniper5252 Active Member

Nope, she's mine alright. She's not asleep, I had her pose for a photo its probably the best one Ive ever taken. (Is not very good at photography.) Been together 2 years now. Quite happy as well :p

6. ultra

ultra Guest

looks like you had more towards that girl in the background with that other guy with the white t-shirt.

humorly,
    for a man or a woman?

for a man? i don't believe it's about the body but rather his "alter ego". a guy can be the skinniest, shortest, tallest, fattest, etc... but if his so called "alter ego" is superior, then there is no doubt a man of full healthy and happy life. ;D :p :D ;)

for a woman? probably not getting rear ended. :p ;D no, but probably to have a nice looking ass and modest size boobs, along probably with a decent body fat.

http://www.wga.hu/preview/i/ingres/05ingres.jpg
    http://www.wga.hu/preview/t/tiziano/09/03organ.jpg

in today's standards, these women are probably too fat.

7. sniper5252

sniper5252 Active Member

Please clarify?

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the girl in the background is more in focus than the subject of the picture.

9. sniper5252

sniper5252 Active Member

Well I was on my break at college and so was the rest of the block. I took the picture using a mobile phone camera which doesn't focus well at close distance. I wasn't trying to get the perfect composition I just wanted to take a quick photo. I can crop it sharpen it and re upload it if you want. :)

10. ultra

ultra Guest

then there is that white light glow eminating from the background, which sort of depicts her like some sort of an angel from the heavens which caught the gaze of the camera[man]. :p

11. iamlegend

Haha...so true

The more you look at the picture, the more it says
    "I want her instead"

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

crap white balance on the camera :p

13. sniper5252

sniper5252 Active Member

Some people are reading way too deep into this photo. The glow is because there is no back wall to the block just a large window that spans the entire block 2 stories high. The second floor is suspended in the air and there is a balcony I am sitting under the second floor. The camera doesn't cope well with different exposures.

14. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

Excuses excuses. ;D

15. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

That's pretty funny. Good idea for a photo. Girl at the front posing for the camera, which is focused on a chick in the background.

16. pookie

pookie Active Member

Why is she posing with her eyes closed? :-\

[​IMG]
    My girlfriend :-*

17. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

I dont like too thin, im a pretty big guy, id just end up breaking something lol

And off topic: whomever said I dont have power here... my window says clearly "lock topic" as an option, dont make me prove you wrong.

18. kougerai

kougerai Well-Known Member

Heh, Nice one Alimo.

19. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

seeing as people are posting pics of thier girlfriends i might as well put up mine

[​IMG]

20. iamlegend

Aww...he's lovely...
    I like your dress equity...