1. This forum is in read-only mode.

People need to LOCK in plans!

Discussion in 'Rants' started by mds64, May 5, 2010.

1. Void

Void Well-Known Member

This is such a bad thread. If you don't like things about your friends, find new fucking friends. There literally is nothing else to be said. No one is perfect. People are easily irritable. Find people that irritate you less. Don't waste my reading time.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Then why post?

This is a rant, not a debate, and I'm guessing you don't know me....

My name should be void, I'm anti social, the few friends I have have stuck to me regardless of the bullshit that I put them thru, I was releasing steam.

To find new friends is like saying pigs can fly, not happening, not because I don't want to, but before I became anti social it was hard to link with other's (I used to be the shy one...) and not many people have similar interest/views in life, I DID try to make new friends, but in the end, some sort of war would go on.

I refused to make friends with my current co-workers because of this fact.

3. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Where I live it's hard to find a decent guy above the age of seventeen anywhere. I guess you could become champions to the children, mentoring them, guiding them along their journey to adulthood, and doing Janusz Korczak some good, but for some reason showing compassion towards people outside of your age group makes people act like you regularly stuff infants into a blender.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...this is why you don't attempt to meet them in real life.

Most of my online contacts are my little brother's age...and I was under the impression they were 20-THEY MAKE MY BROTHER LOOK LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD IN INTELLIGENCE AND ME LOOK 13!!!

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I'd like to visit you so I can turn you into a real-life friend.

And then touch you. <3

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Where though is what I want to know...

7. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Everywhere.

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...would you like a camera and some tissues?

9. MessoMesso

Haha. Age always trips people up. I remember this one chick asked me what grade I was in, I told her I was eleven. She thought I was in high school until I said, "No, I mean I'm eleven years of age." And then she stopped talking to me.

10. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Who needs tissues? Me and Suis have mouths.

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If I done that I'd have no msn contacts...maybe she liked ya XD

I keep mine in a vain attempt to understand my own 13yr brother, it's no use though.

12. MessoMesso

If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you.

Oscar Wilde said that.

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I don't try to make them laugh, for when I tell the truth I don't sugar coat it, they used to think I was joking.

If they ignore being serious I start "venting", or throwing random things...oh I forgot to mention i have anger issues.

The friends I have no longer pick on me as a source of fun to avoid chairs being thrown, and they know when I speak out it's for everyone's well being.

Not just them not getting hit by me, if I tell you to get your feet of a seat in public transport, there's an inspector on board!

14. MessoMesso

Huh. If I took the frank approach I'd be dead by now. Or at least, you know, permanently disabled or something?

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I'm already considered "special", the people I mostly hang out are also of the same sort..."normal" people are the one that end up hating me and whole wars are waged.

People of similar traits stay together, I just hate the fact they don't follow plans...