1. This forum is in read-only mode.

People need to LOCK in plans!

Discussion in 'Rants' started by mds64, May 5, 2010.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Grr...ok expect me to be a little casual because not only did I get thrown around again, but I found another dint in my car...

Ok, me and 2 mates were supposed to be going out to the city to check out soem anime shop that i never been to before (they seem to sell alot of bootleg copies but I wanted to see what else they had) and so after about 3 days planning we organized today to meet.

What happened next pissed me off, I walked 30 mins to grab some train tickets (normally I'd walk directly to train station but I was supposed to meet with one of the guys that organized this so I went to a shop near him-and no I wanted to save fuel in my car and after the dint I felt bad about driving it) and just as I left the place a phone call...

"Oh sorry how far away are ya, because it's cancelled, friend needs help with some shit and when they call me it's urgent"

...this friend that called him was my ex friend, the "emo chick" I used to rant about (she hates me-what's new) and so I can't even meet with him to help her out (both of the guys I was meant to hang out with both went to help her).

Now I can understand people's emotional issues, and the bond people have...but when you make plans, unless it's life or death YOU DO NOT BACK OUT!

I was preety much at his place and wasted my time walking...I said to him "we are meeting up tommoro and any other changes tell them to get fucked!" and I let him go...

This is NOT the first time this has happened, another time me and another group of friends (during my happier days) planned to go out bowling, and...surprise surprise only me and the guy who organized it turned up, the other's rang 10 mins late and all made some BullShit as to why they couldn't make it...and one perticular mate is always sleeping in and fucks up the group.

He sleeps in until 2pm every day he isn't working, and when you ask for an ETA he goes "10 mins" which becomes 2 hours later...one time we were waiting at a train station, and he didn't answer his phone, so the amte with me went to see what's holding him up...I waited alone for an hour, then I got on the tram to see what's up myself (I didn't have a mobile at this point) and on the tram on the other side...they went past me...

[​IMG]

I went home and when they called I told them to get fucked...(I also had their free mvie tickets that i had obtained-so they got double screwed!)

I do not like being screwed around, I make an effort to keep to deadlines unless at work (in retail deadlines are ignored) no matter what, if my family died and I was on my way somewhere I finish my business at my destination, then go back and attend, heck i left the house unlocked and no-one home one time because my parents forgot to close the garage door (they got some friends to close it...but thry turned the electronics off so it coudl be manually rolled up-if anyone knew it's easy pickings) and after I was informed I stayed at my mates for another 2 hours before I finally came home and fixed the door...

Is it so hard to keep things on track, for fucks sake!
    Post Merge: [time]1273036730[/time]

I just got a call from the dude I asked to show me the shop, he DID go the the city to see that shop with the other guy, they just wanted alone time to talk about that emo girl...just...WTFH!!!

And people STILL wonder why I've become anti social...

2. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Must... Resist... Emo... Urges...
    *Cut* ... *Cut*

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I know what you mean..

I was supposed to go to my friend's house to mod his Wii more, but he called as soon as I was pulling out of my drive way and said him and his mom were taking his chihuahua to the groomers... =\
    I mean come the muck on... T_T...dogs don't need grooming damnit!

I was super pissed cause I had my HDD and everything in my car..
    I just hope it doesn't happen today or else he's just going to have to figure the shit out himself... T_T

4. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

If your only friends are on the Internet you wouldn't have this problem...

But I understand how you feel. Damn school group projects. Why the hell do I have to work with THESE morons? And I end up doing everything, ugh...

5. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

The problem with having only online friends is that you can't touch any of them inappropriately, which is the only reason why there's real life friends.

6. MessoMesso

[​IMG]

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I don't have any pets though.

8. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Some people misconcept(if this word doesn't exist, let me know, XD) what a friend is. Some people label buddies as friends. Some people think everybody is their friend. I had this problem a few years ago. Now, I don't trust anyone and don't expect nothing from them. That's one way to mess up your own life.

I agree, it sucks to have this problem. Some people don't have priority management. And coincidentally, I have the same problem as you on this matter!

9. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

One day Natewlie, one day!

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I'm starting to sadly prefer online friends, I can't be hurt, used or screwed around.

Plus I only really like talking to my mates (since we prefer different things, I prefer games and watching anime, they prefer bad comedies, vandalism and being dickheads at times)

Hrm...well the only reason I consider these guys "friends" is because I went thru ALOT of bullshit, and put them thru hell, yet we stuck together.

Why the 2 I was meant to hang out with that day, one of them was on my side despite hearing of a terrible story that made me quit work (I was in the wrong) and the other guy turned out to be a good mate of his, and also became a good mate of mine.

Otherwise EVERYONE I know would just be a buddy.

I hate cats.

I did have some pet gold fish, they all died, so I don't care for pets anymore.

XD

Yup, bloody emo girl claimed she stopped that..last time I spoke to her she was like "I'm ashamed because I did it again".

...I seriously don't understand one's logic.

11. MessoMesso

Actually, you still can. It's just that hopefully you don't have any reason people would hate you.

No! How can you? Not all cats are bad...

Does she have problems she'd like to escape, or is she the kind that does this to be cool?

12. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Holy crap you people have issues.

13. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I think you're the one with issues.

Like, for one, you don't have any poptarts.

[me=Natewlie]eats her Smores Poptarts.[/me]

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I dislike them, I still pat them (cats), but if I had a choice I'd get a gun...

I already have a following of people who hate me online, frankly I only worry about the few I am in constant contact with.

And I'd be really emo as well if my friends around me kept killing themselves, dying of some sickness, rape, knocked the fuck out, etc...

I was friends with her to try and help, seems the nice and friendly side of me was too annoying to her...I have issues as well and often I use them as an example of how to get over things, still though...friends only last as long as a heart beat goes.

Mine stopped the moment she gave me a death stare.

...I can obtain some pop tarts, there is this place locally that imports them...sadly...I CAN'T FIND IT!

[me=hYpNoS]is really pissed at lack of pop tarts[/me]

15. tehuber1337

Actually I've now found a second convenience store in Sydney that sells them. It's atrociously expensive, though. $3 for two? Surely you can't be serious.

16. MessoMesso

You talking about the emo' people or Pop-Tarts?

Well, either way, I think they're asking for too much...

17. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Well, how the hell am I supposed to hit you where it hurts now?

18. tehuber1337

The latter. I'd gladly trade emos for poptarts, though.
    Unintelligible rebuttals to my logic (and by extension, my faith in humanity) tend to do the trick.

19. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

At least poptarts can be my temporary friends.

They're much more useful to my health than real people.

20. MessoMesso

Oh yay! We must be brothers then.