1. This forum is in read-only mode.

people eatinr deep fried fish that still alive.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Apollooo, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

here they cut the crabs into 2 pieces before frying them

2. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I agree with you. Dogs are intelligent, when chikens and cows don't even know what is happening with them when they are about to be killed.
    You are food too. Meat normal as other.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Don't be so sure about that.

In western cultures, dogs are pets, in asian and eastern cultures they are food. 'Pet' is an entirely human created concept, any animal can be domesticated and turned into a 'pet' given enough time. Dogs were initally trained to hunt to help humans, and over thousands of years they have become domesticated. Behind the domestication there is no difference to any other animal. In fact, there is one family in England with a pet vixen (female fox).

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i'm pretty sure i just said that....

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Being half phillipino (asian) my culture apparently eats dogs...mum has yet to try though.

It's nature for animals to hunt and kill each other...

Even panda's eat meat-which is better for them than bamboo as their stomach's are designed for meat and not plants.

6. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

^ hypnos, i didn't know you're half pinoy too??

anyway, i shared this fishy thing at facebook, i'm not quite sure if they lost their appetite.

poor fishy fishy... livestock & poultry should suffer from least pain... including fishes!

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Only a few know...partly because I can't speak it...

Mum got lazy...

8. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

I'm asian and we love chicken hearts, liver, gizzards, and tripe. It's offal, I'ld say, lol

If you know about the Walled City in Kowloon, they are infamous for serving dog meat. People from around the world go there just to eat it, anonymously of course, so it's not only asian people who like it.

9. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Dog-curious? ::)

10. Loonylion

fish are believed not to experience pain.

11. Fragata

Fragata Well-Known Member

To be honest, who cares? Fish are going to die anyway, wether you kill them then cook them or you jst cook them. And certain types of food are considered a delicasy in different cultures, so it is not our place to judge

12. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

hmmm..maybe i should buy a cd of that report in GMA network.... its cruel when they went to a slaughter house and they killed that horse for its meat... damn... it was crying before being hit with that hammer straight in the forehead....

well, i still want to see those that eating the fish poke its eye.... damn... would like to see that and tell your reactions about thet have done...

13. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

what would really interest me is if the animal being slaughtered(..etc) is talking our language :p in the process

14. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

Catt Moupe, you certainly are adventurous. You would be a great partner to have on one of those reality shows, like Amazing Race, where you have to eat bugs or something gross to continue with the race.

15. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

Insane People. -.-

16. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

I ate ants when I was a young lad, does that make me cruel? :O

17. crimson089

no, it's an insect. you could try eating cockroaches too.

18. Loonylion

slimey... yet satisfying...

19. crimson089

believed?...

http://www.abolitionist.com/darwinian-life/fish.html

i believe all living things feel pain and we should treat them right.
    Post Merge: [time]1259035540[/time]
    considering human is meat, humans will die anyway, whether you chop them or cook them, and certain types of food are considered a delicacy in different cultures, so it is not our place to judge?

okay if chicken, pigs and cows will die anyway, whether you use chainsaw on them or cook them alive, peta will surely react about it lol

20. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

you are wise simba