1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PEACE WALKER

Discussion in 'Sony' started by olliebot, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have a couple friends I could play with. I might have to give it a try. Thankfully I have a wired connection.

2. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

i still can't figure out how to get that fulton launcher... but i'm going to be busy with trinity universe, lots of dialog XD

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

damn, trinity universe already out? i too busy with peace walker to notice.

anyway to get fulton luncher you need to unlock ex ops 98. its a tank battle, so its going to be really really boring.

4. Yutrzenika

Tank battles are easy. I just equip my Charles Gustave, my Stinger, and a machine gun, combat armor, and then Tactical Strike, and Supply Marker. And AT Mines of course. XD

5. calvin_0

but if you do it that way, you will get negative hero point.

6. Yutrzenika

For the Supply thing? Well, I can't do anything if I run out of ammo...

7. calvin_0

for supply marker and for killing.

8. Yutrzenika

Too many enemies than I can handle with a Tranquilizer Gun, and I don't like running out of ammo.
    I have plenty of hero points anyways.

9. calvin_0

more hero point = higher chance of getting better soldier on ap recruit and on mission.

10. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

where'd you get the stinger and at mines... ? i can't find those either. i prefer to capture tanks too.
    which kind of tank is it? the ones that shoot their cannon, or the ones with only a machine gun? please say machine gun!

11. Yutrzenika

I already have tons of good soldiers. So I'm good.

I can't even remember where I got the Stinger and AT Mines. I was just playing, did a side mission or two, and it said "You got Stinger!", and "You got AT Mines!", and I'm like "Yaaay!". But sorry, I can't help you there. Just look it up. I guess.
    Also, I'm assuming the tank on level 96 is the kind with the cannon. The kind that are ASSHOLES. XD

12. calvin_0

well good for you, i need more S rank soldier.

13. Silent_Grave

Silent_Grave Active Member

stinger:
    FIM-43 Rank 3 FIM-43 Design Specs Complete Main Ops 12
    XFIM-92A Rank 4 XFIM-92A Design Specs Outer Ops 5-8, 53-56
    at mines:
    Anti-Tank Mine Anti-Tank Mine Design Specs Complete Extra Ops 029
    -from ign.com

for tank battles i usually go stealth n use non-lethal means but what do i do if i cant fulton all the enemies out? I have fulton balloons x13 and fulton sleep mines only
    any advice please?

14. calvin_0

if you have fulton ballons and fulton mine, you should able to fulton 33 soldier, providing you able to fulton 4 soldiers with fulton mine.

i dont know any neat trick to us fulton mine, but i often hold everyone up and put the mine in the middle and snipe it from far away with mk22 or Mosin.

if you are run out of fulton mine, in land battles, you can hold them up and try to get them run over by tank or whatever you are fighting.

in chopper battle, i dont recommended to fight those with 36 soldier without fulton luncher.

15. Silent_Grave

Silent_Grave Active Member

thank alot didnt know the mine worked on multiple people

16. Yutrzenika

I got the Swim Trunks Outfit for Snake! And I got S rank on the Date with Paz mission. XD

17. calvin_0

after fighting those monster, i really feel like to pick up MHFU XD, but MHFU doesnt have MK22.

18. im so fly

im so fly New Member

Oh My God..
    The Torture Thingy Was Tough...
    My Thumbs Hurt...o_O

19. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

have you noticed that in every metal gear game, there is a torture part?

20. im so fly

im so fly New Member

Yeah...lol...o_O