1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PEACE WALKER

Discussion in 'Sony' started by olliebot, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

want... someday. i bought the game twice, i had a conflicting choice and acted too fast... once on PSN and a physical copy.
    how far has anyone here gotten? i've completed the game completely in story mode and did almost all but the vehicle battles for extra ops. i gotta do those battles for more missions, but they're so annoying! especially the helicopters, they RAIN bombs on you!

i'm moving onto trinity universe once i get it, though.

2. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i already beat the final boss, seriously its the hardest Metal Gear fight ever, i dont know how am i going to S rank that one T_T

anyway right now i'm in chapter 5, hunting that "professor".... i really wonder why Big Boss dont break his leg after he escaped for the 3rd time.

3. Silent_Grave

Silent_Grave Active Member

can u get hideo kojima multiple time? cauz he does give an a in both intel and medicine...

4. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

I don't even know how to get Hideo Kojima in the first place.

5. Silent_Grave

On main ops 9 at the end when you select the truck with the..."stuff" <--avoiding spoilers sorta
    choose the one next to the "right" truck i forget if its right or left but the numbers 63824 peace sentinel
    after.. well u'll see

6. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

check all of the trucks before the correct one. the license plate number should be given to you before the mission, avoid it until you see them all.

you will have to find him seven times, the last time you have to go to extra ops 1~4(i forgot which) and go to the top floor.
    the real ending is awesome and you get to hear the japanese Paz soundtrack in your boss battle! i want a download but no dice from the DLC, i only got to download the english version of heaven's divide and human AI voice for the Pupa boss...

7. calvin_0

well i already beat that last night, i take back that Peace Walker is the hardest Metal Gear fight, because Zeke is way harder. i keep getting road kill by Zeke's skating. its the only attack that i dont know how to avoid. But the ending is really nice XD

BTW i already order this -> Peace Walker Accessory Set

cant wait for my camo PSP pouch and MSF PSP protector XD

8. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

zeke's skating is easy to avoid most of the times, just keep your camera on him and just prepare a roll or start running when he goes your direction.
    he really isn't harder since you got unlimited strike support and supply support right on deck.

metal gear is way harder since you have to avoid those drill missiles WHILE avoiding the rush attack...

9. Yutrzenika

Man, I'm trying to build a Metal Gear, and it does not explain how to get parts and shit for it. I've hit other Metal Gears in the head so many times, but have not gotten and head scraps. I need a head for my Metal Gear Still.

10. Silent_Grave

even if you only hit the AI pod theres no gurantee you'll get a certain part
    but basically if you want parts aim for the ai pod
    if you wand ai boards aim for the corresponding part
    and you have to wait till you complete chapter 4 to use zeke in outer ops

11. Yutrzenika

Yeah, I've already beat the game. But thanks for the Info though. I'll be sure to hit that AI Pod as much as I can.
    Can you do anything with ZEKE other than send it out in Outer Ops?

12. Silent_Grave

sorry i'm actually stuck in the torture chamber cauz i cant mash fast enough....
    check gamefaqs the have an answer section thats really helpful

13. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

nope, i thought we could, but alas, it was not meant to be for a portable game of this caliber D:
    it already exceeded the UMD size limited either way o_O

14. Yutrzenika

Yeah, the game is one of the biggest MGS games there is. I would even say it's bigger than MGS4.
    It would be perfect if it was actually online though. But I've had enough fun even without Co-Op.

15. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

16. Yutrzenika

Yeah, but thing is that not everybody has a PS3.

17. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

i thought you had one... no?

18. Yutrzenika

Oh yeah, I do have one. But can't you only do Ad-Hoc party with people on your Playstation Friends List? Or can you do it with anybody?

19. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

anybody, they use lobbies. at least, i think they do. my ps3 is connected wirelessly so i never got the chance to try, but i do know that you can join with anybody.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MH34njGOGg

EDIT: main problem, finding a lobby o_o
    you have organize with a group or pray that you find a lobby with the game you're looking for. just give it a go and get back to us.

20. calvin_0

even people have PS3, not everyone can use it, i for one cant use Ad-Hoc party because to use it, i will need a very very long network cable.

anyway, i just found a way to make Zeke battle easier, remove all the optional part and it will be weaker XD i just S rank it that way.

now i need to get fulton luncher to farm soldier and custome vehicle for S++ outer ops mission.