1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pass the idea

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Myxa, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Myxa

Myxa New Member

this game requires abit more creativity than others, basicly it goes like this a poster (me) gives out a theme, or a basis for an idea, than the next poster, post an idea based on the theme/basics, it is hard to word it out,but ill give an example:

poster:
    theme=movie
    np:
    (posts what he think would by a good idea/setting/plot for a movie)a renowned male thief breaks in a rich womans house, he gets caught, somehow, and broke his leg/loses consciousness, while trying to escape, woman tends to his wounds, turn into a romantic love comedy, thats based on a more mosernized version of aladin

rules:
    1.when i say 'good' ideas i don't necassaryly mean 'serious' ideas, the idea could be silly/funny/exagerated, as long as its either entertaining, or interesting(according to you) than thats fine
    2. if you serious about the idea andworried someone might copyright it or steal the idea...than maybe its better not to post, or post a fordge idea, like im actually writting a script for a movie using this setting.
    3. feel free to commit, on any ideaa previous poster posted
    4. lets get ready to rumble...with ideas

game

2. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

A videogame where you play as an evil piece of toilet paper who wants revenge because 'he has been used'. He's also injected with Zombiefluid, which gives him special powers. This is basically a zombie hack and slash/platformer in 3D (Mario galaxy like). In the end, the piece of toiletpaper, called Mars, falls in love with a slice of cake. But she rejects him. Because it's an impossible love. The end.

Cocktail