1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Parts of Worms World Party (PS) Don't Work

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by sscott1985, Jun 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Goes black as it changes screens. Then says "Loading Please wait..." then loads up and starts to play.

I recommend not using Soft Drivers.

Instead, if you have an Nvidia Graphics Card use Pete's OpenGL2 driver. Or if you have Radeon, use Pete's D3D drivers.

Soft drivers use your system to run graphics. The other drivers put the load on your Graphics card which is better suited.

2. sscott1985

sscott1985 Member

It's still not working properly. This is just getting frustrating now...

3. maykel

maykel Member

hi scott i have the same problem ii downloaded worms worldparty yesterday.
    i use the epsxe 1.70 with the petes opengl2 driver (because i have nvidia graphics card)
    and my screen goes black if i want to play training or misiion mode. the only mode that i can use is the quick game vs computer ( the boringst) :D:D:D

4. sscott1985

sscott1985 Member

Ya, I just gave up on it. I spent like 3 solid days trying to get it to work properly and it never worked out. I tried everything they told me, and while I know that they are probably right in regards to setting up the emulator, I decided I wasn't going to waste any more time trying to find that one little problem that is causing the game not to work. I just got the PC version of the game instead, haha...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.