1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Parkour

Discussion in 'Sports' started by CUBeR64, Mar 25, 2008.

1. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Anyone have any good videos?

2. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Isnt Parkour just the "Sexyer" Version of FreeRunning ?
    Like doing back flips for no reason from a roof to a wall Etc.

Well i dont do Parkour becuase its More Life threatening than FreeRunning. i can free run, i do free running At Summer Times when me and my friends play Man Hunt in these Long Huge Flats. 20 people play, 3 people are Chasing the Others, The game normaly lasts 1 hour a round and we have 3 rounds then we go home have a shower and come back out to play basketball.

well ye, FreeRunning is Gangstah ye becuase you use the Enviroment to your Physical Advantage unlike with parkour you just Tire yourselfs Down doing back flips and shit from around the place,
    Dont get me wrong, it does look sexy to see someone do backflips from walls to walls and shit but i aint willing to do it just to show off to people.

3. devonodev

devonodev New Member

Actually, it's the other way around.
    Parkour is getting from point A to point B as fast as possible. Freerunning is making it look cool.

Well I've been doing parkour/freerunning since my friend told me about it a couple of years ago. I'm pretty good, but I don't do anything too dangerous.
    I've always been really good at assault/obstacles courses.
    I can do kongs and vaults and I'm great at jumping. In long jump I can get about 3.6 meters, or 11 feet. And I can do backflips on the ground, and land on my feet. :)

4. NDSFanWithR4

NDSFanWithR4 Member

yep im a traceur from mullsjö sweden i love extreme sports like snowboard trampoline skiis skateboarde parkoure climping surfing free diving normal diving with oxidiene bmx mountienbike and alot more :)