1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Paranormal activity - BAD MOVIE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JohnnieBob, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Lol, it wasn't THAT scary ;D Those guys are terrified xD

2. xJonx

xJonx Member

From what I understand there's a multitude of endings to Paranormal Activity. It's entertaining, granted it's not scary... Sure there was a scene or two that had me freak or jump a bit, but all in all it was okay.

Using undisclosed sources ... haha ... I've watched 3 separate endings to the movie and I think they we're average. :D

3. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

holy s....... i've just seen the movie and it was awful! i wasn't even terrified, i was expecting more thrilled parts but it was so dragging and boring, it wasn't even entertaining at all. ohh i was really disappointed... if it was true story then i can be a little scared.

but to see this movie's gross revenue from a budget of $15,000 was hilarious. anyway i decided not to watch the sequel, if there will be any.

4. MysticMaja

MysticMaja Well-Known Member

Ugh, awful movie :|

I watched it with the lights off, huddled close to the screen, and it was just... funny. The characters were so stupid that I was rooting for the demon to win. There was this one scene that was a little creepy, though... the bit where the girl just stands staring at her boyfriend for three hours.

5. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I highly doubt there will be as a sequel to this ;3

6. crimson089

Possible Sequel

On October 25, 2009, Paramount Pictures announced that a sequel to the film is being considered. Chairman Brad Grey said, "We have the rights on a worldwide basis to do 'Paranormal 2' and we're looking to see if that makes some sense." On November 3, 2009, Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman explained, "Given that a follow-up release wouldn't have the same element of surprise as "Paranormal," it will be key to craft a smart approach to a sequel... Our team will come up with the right creative and marketing approach."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal_Activity_(film)

paranormal 2 lol not bad ;D

7. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

:eek:
    It rather won't be so popular as the first one...
    Unless they'll make it more scary :p

8. crimson089

unless they'll make it real life and true story heheheh who knows

9. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

...but there is no true story behind any haunting :p