1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Order of Games on Edge

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by finalfantasyxii, Apr 18, 2010.

1. I've noticed that when i put my games into my edge, it lists them in alphabetically order. Is there any way to change the format so that it will list in numerical order like the r4? Patch maybe?

Just to let you know, i'm using EDGE OS 1.9.

2. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

When you are in the list of games, there should be a VIEW:Rom on the top right. press that and it will change the order, to either file or list.

3. Pi.Face.can.flick

Pi.Face.can.flick Active Member

You can't. Just like mine, it is always in alphabetical order. And if you want to change it ROM name into FILE name or in list, just press the X button and vice versa.

4. zebedee

zebedee New Member

Hi,
    I'm thinking of buying an iEdge card. (www.edge-ds.cn)
    What are your experiences of the card? compatability / build quality / upgradeability / reliability etc.
    Thanks,
    Martin

5. rchuncleskeleton

rchuncleskeleton Well-Known Member

Honestly I received a review sample of the iedge and I was impressed by was the speed at which it loaded up to the firmware and the speed in which it loaded the games. I was also impressed by the build quality, other than that there's basically no features that set it apart from any other card. Plus you actually have to download a certain rom file just to flash the card, which was kind of a pain. In my opinion I would get the M3i Zero, it's only about $4 more than the iedge and it has lots more features plus the ability to use at least 3 different firmwares or you could always spend a couple of bucks less and get an Acekard 2i. But I honestly cannot recommend anyone buying an iedge at least not from my experience.