1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Oh how life sucks D:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kougerai, Sep 19, 2008.

1. could be worse, could be america

there should be a tutorial in the tutorial section on here...I'll grab the link after I post this

Be very careful in what you do, it's a very delicate procedure

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

A lesson in life- Cherish every second you have, as if it was your last... You never know when you'll run out... And don't worry about the bad [Lost trail of thought here, making something else up] because there'll be good times too, just keep on working hard and the good will come back round your way, good luck :)

Time is precious, don't take it for granted, cherish every second you've got...

3. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

oh darn i just noticed that i live in toronto with some of you guys! yay im not alone ;)

4. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ, Gryffen, your life just keeps getting worse. Normally I tell people to look up and that things are getting better but you might want to just lock yourself in a dark room for a few years until your mirror-curse passes over. :p

5. lol, awesome advice void

cj, if I lived every second as my last, I'd be in constant pain :p

toronto is pretty cool, go shitty leafs go ^_^

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Figure of speech, and your last second is one of your most prescious...

7. kougerai

kougerai Well-Known Member

My life has been looking good for me for a bit,

The only bad thing left is the i have not been able to contact my girlfriend Lauren.
    I love her with all my heart and I never want anything to happen to her.

That's good to here. =D
    Toronto is a great city, Other then the crime.
    (as I typed Crime a Police car went speeding by with its siren on. =O)

A new topic of thought, I will live every Minuit of my life and try not to let life shit on me.
    My friend got out of the hospital and I now have all my friends to talk to. =|‡)
    /loner

My mom to make me feel better because I lost my wallet, she got my a Nexon game card for 25k NX.
    Yay. ^_^

Down side my monitor is still shot. ='(

I am working my hardest and thankyou for your advice.

So I found out how my life works and I intend to take control.
    If anyone is planing on going to AN (Anime North) Please let me know, I have never been and I want to go with at least someone I might be able to get along with.

Well here is me Gryffen,
    Signing off for now, Thanks for listening I love it when at least a few people are nice enough to pay attention to someone in need for a little bit of time.

~♥Gryffen

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Glad to hear/read that you feel better :) That must have been the friendliest post i've ever seen Gryffen :)

9. kougerai

The friendliest post ever or just by me. =|‡)

Sad news though

My girlfriend broke up with me, But she had a good reason.

but her reason was that seeing our age difference and that she is permintaly living in Texas from now on that we might as well see other people,

Then i asked why and she didn't respond

but it she ever does come back to Canada she will seek me out again

But other then that i am Super, Thanks for Asking =D

Sorry for the Big Gay Al quote.

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

The friendliest post ever
    And long-distance relationships never work...

11. lilblkridinhood

lilblkridinhood Well-Known Member

yo gryffen which school you go to, we might actually be in the same school =P

12. kougerai

I attend Wexford Collegiate school for the Arts.
    If you attend Birchmount Collegiate, My friend Anthony Wotten goes there And my other friend Clare Porter, Also Scott, Don't know his last name.

(Not a very popular person, In fact I avoid people.)

And Thank you for your Compliment cjdogger,
    And yes I have noticed that Long term Relationships do not work out,
    (She use to live right down the street from me.)

13. lilblkridinhood

lilblkridinhood Well-Known Member

oh sick u go to wexford, do you you know some girls named, kristina turner, bethany mercer, or samantha Hurl, their all in gr 10

14. kougerai

(Not a very popular person, In fact I avoid people.)

Heh sorry I do not, I rather stay unnoticed. =|‡)

15. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Lol, you are like me, keep unnoticed and out of things and trouble doesn't usually come... Although being unpopular does have it's downsides... People who know me properly, know that i'm a nice guy but a loner. People who don't, think i'm weird and/or cold-hearted...

16. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Hummm... I have a nice question on that matter:

If in the next day the world ends, what special thing would you do? Mind that if you do that special thing, the world won't end.

Haha, just something to think about during classes.

And Gryffen, get some strawberries, I dunno why but whenever I eat strawberries, life gets better. :p

17. Void

Void Well-Known Member

More like, that's how you really want to be seen, for whatever reason, be it "cool" or "badass" but in actually are unaware of the way others perceive you.

!!!

18. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I know what people think of me, people are really tactless in my school, people are also too cocky to hold in what they want to say ::)
    What I would do... Things that I would usually get in trouble for...

19. kougerai

Strawberries, are awesome.

Life is better with fruit.

And life is great, nothing has gone wrong. Thankfully, I almost had a PSP yesterday, But the guy on eBay didn't take US accounts. D=

20. sesa

sesa Well-Known Member