1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Official Monster Rancher (U) Help Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by unqiueninja, Aug 6, 2010.

1. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

Finally got to rank c. Look on the other thread about summoning monsters thing i got a titan which is a gold rock monster and posted how to do it there.

2. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

No, it isn't rare. If you combine two monsters you can't combine, it will get a blue colour ;)

3. drybones41

Now i have a homura which owns. You can get a sword which helps you get a Zen. Go entrying in the forest and roam around activating the orange crystal thing to cause an event some of them are about a log but they don't really count. When you activated the last event the zen give you a sword.

Combine any two monster press the combine button and it will say "do you want to use a combination item" Press yes use the sword and you get a zen. To get a homura combine the zen with anything with a dragon sub or main. Zen part main then the dragon as a sub.

4. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

Umm... Zen or Zan?
    It was called Zan in Monster Rancher Advance 2.
    Typo/Misread? Or is that what it really is called in MRDS?

5. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

ok so...I am now in the rising dragon and dorola is annoying...><
    but if I can hit him with my star shower and myabe 1-2 ray cast I'll beat him (hopefully)

6. glorius

glorius Member

can someone help me with download link i'm can't find it :-[

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I made the great choice of entering the rising dragon cup a week after i made a new monster. Yeah that was a fast first battle.

8. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

how do i make my stables bigger, some big ass dude came by before and started talking about it, but then he just left.

9. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I guess every October (except the first), the construction person comes around and offers expansions for your Ranch.

10. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

I had a funny thing-there was an event that the building guy come and cleo knew him but the next week he came again and she was like "who are you?"
    XDDD it made me laugh.
    also I'll probly have to train more to win the rising dragon....what stats increase evasion?
    edit: or not, just beat him :D

11. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

WooHoo, I beat the Rising Dragon Cup and now I am training this dragon ;D

12. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

Rank B right now, going to A, and my only monster is a pure Tiger. i need to get my friend code right away ^-^

13. unqiueninja

Oh,and when it is 4 years old, I recommend you go freeze it at the lab, so called hypersleep. Then combine the monster

14. sylar1000

If it even gets to 4 years lol, just wait until the assistant tells you to freeze it, then freeze it.

15. unqiueninja

Yup,but I am cunning ;D I keep freezing and combining the monster till I get a super strong one ;D

16. sylar1000

Lol, just froze my 4th monster earlier, have yet to actually combine them. I will when i wake up lol.

Man this games seems like it should be pretty damn boring, just train a monster until you freeze it, rinse and repeat, but it's damn addicting.

17. unqiueninja

Agree, and at times I wonder how the heck can I play this game and the next thing I am training my monster like crazy.

18. drybones41

Must of miss read it but i'm not really sure.

Got my first dragon, The main is Dragon and the second is machine or whatever it's called. I'm so close to get to the SS rank just one month left until the battle, if your nearly going on it i advise maxing your stats because i lost and the others can deal lots of damage with their att stat sometimes over 1000. Anyone up for a fight because i can't find anyone on wifi?

How can i get a phantom thing i saw it it the ruins while drilling? I saw it as an ish, Looked like some sort of phantom and it had a scythe. Sort of like the Grim Reaper.

Nearly maxed the stats out after so much time drilling and training.

EDIT:Finally someone on wifi. He/she had over 1000 health he/she quit because he/she was losing against me. He/she had a dragon but don't know what type it is. Didn't get hit. He/she had about 364 health or something until he/she quit.

19. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Uh, for wat is Intellicence and Skill? I forgot it already.... Is Skill for more chance to hit a monster?

20. drybones41

Yep and intelligence effect the long range attack (The one with the blue outline box)