1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Official Monster Rancher (U) Help Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by unqiueninja, Aug 6, 2010.

1. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

NICE.

I also got Tiger by chance, thankfully ^_^

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I forgot what you get when its all black

3. Marmokachi

Marmokachi New Member

I got the Ent. Same as you?

4. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

It always the same
    Since its the exact pixel that are colored

5. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

just beat the rookie tourney (if its called that way) with my mew :p really like him but he cheated with HP training :p

6. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

coloring the entire screen gets golems ever time

7. buchichu

got a pixie with vertical lines and then random polka dots. :/
    Post Merge: [time]1281111765[/time]
    question about combining monsters: when you combine then does it just create a monster based on the original base stats of the monster, or does it incorporate the current stats - as in the ones you raised your monster to? So, for example, if I'm raising a kickass mon who I know is probably going to die soon, would it be smart to freeze it and combine it so I can keep decent stats? Or do stats carry over to new mons after the death of one?

I played this years ago but can't remember the specifics of this.
    Post Merge: [time]1281112401[/time]
    Another question (sorry dudes, I ask while I play) regarding scolding: what does this do? If you're easy on your mons will they stop responding? same goes for if you're hard on them? how often should you scold them for failing training?

8. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

my tigerish did not get that mad when i did it to him so maybe not

9. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

Monster Rancher is hard but i'm a class D going to class C if i win. Need to train my new monster which is a Husky Grill. I need some other monsters. i was wondering are Naguaco's good?

What's the first monster youn had? I had a ogyo. It's intelligence gets quite high if you go drilling which can ko monsters in one hit if you use that move called ice beam or something.

EDIT:Lost the tournament last fight and i lost............Need to train it a bit more.The time went out and my percentage of health left was a bit smaller than the opponents.

10. buchichu

I forgot how tough this game can actually be - reminds me of the old school digimon games what with the constant training and then monster death. You have to be pretty dedicated and have an actual plan. Right now I'm training my Pixie and not taking it too seriously, just getting warmed up into the game and absorbing the mechanics...maybe my next monster I'll breed for reals.

11. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

How many Tiger kinds are there? I got already 4, but I want them all ::) So cute

12. drybones41

I have no idea. Not really a fan of them i like the ogyo's better especially when you get an ogyo and a Toger combine them with the ogyo as the main and the Tiger part as the sub.

13. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

The first time I started a file, I made that cat looking yellow creature. I ended up getting up to (and losing) that very first E Rank "ice-breaker" tourney. After that, my wonderful DS with its god awful reading skills anymore froze the game.

Starting over, I made some red wolf looking thing (this is my first Monster Rancher game, so I'll get the name later), and it's incredibly powerful for the first monster. It's base stats were stronger than every other monster in that first tourney, and I won the whole thing through KO. Got back to my Ranch, praised my monster for not sucking, and saved (since I finally figured out how).

There was actually a monster I made before that one that looked like a giant sea otter or something. It was too big for my Ranch though apparently.

14. buchichu

lmao, here: http://monsterrancher.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page do some homework ;)

15. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

My first monster was a Mew, i'm actually enjoying this game somewhat, this is my first Monster Rancher game, i was never much into the anime, i've seen like 1 or two episodes. He is currently 2 years and 2 months old. The Battles actually seem really close to the way battles work in Infinite Space, except with monsters, i just don't like the fact that the CPU can pretty much get close to use and force you to use a move you don't really want to use.

16. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Is the pixie good?

17. MichaRulez

MichaRulez Well-Known Member

Could I ask where you got the game? :D DL Link can be posted here or PN if possible :)

18. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Another question,

How does the "Wild Monster" bounty hunting work?

19. drybones41

Look on this forum here.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=45787.0

20. MichaRulez

MichaRulez Well-Known Member

Damn thank you xD