1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Obama WINS!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Renji217, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I'm not saying all people from a race group is racist, i'm p*ssed of about people thinking most whites are racist when they are wrong, I have a black friend and he's p*ssed about people making a big deal about Obama being "black"

2. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Chill out buddy!!

You guys had that comeing miles away!! If you (and by that I mean your ansesters) didnt force them into slavery yars ago then maby you would not have this problem now!! As far as I know you (and by that I mean the ones who used black salves) deserve it!!

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

If I'm reading this right, then you just contradicted yourself. You first said that you're pissed off about people thinking most whites are racist, then you go on saying that your black friend is pissed about white people being racist.

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

No, about black people celebrating and everybody saying that it is a big moment in history.
    I never did anything to them and slavery wasn't very popular in Britain, and I couldn't care less that their ancestors were slaves, they are dead now, they should get over it ::)

5. Renji217

As I recall they started the whole thing!! And put yourself in their prespective. Thier parents (and grand parents) have been telling them stories of when they were young and discriminated by others based on how they looked. How would you feel if your Mom was chased out of a store with a broom because of the colour of her skin and all you could do is watch?? You cant realy tell them to 'get over' something like that so fast.

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

1- I'm going into a list again, lol
    2- We only traded them over to America because they offered us stuff, we didn't have the slaves
    3- That doesn't happen anymore
    4- That fast? The big slave thing was over a 100 years ago and discrimination was ages ago

7. Renji217

1- Im copying you
    2- Aperantly it still does
    3- the answer to 4: have you ever been, or have heard of, to the southern USA??
    4- we should realy stop...

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

1- I know we should stop listing
    2- I'm talking about the Slave Trade
    3- No, it's part of America
    4- I think we should stop listing o_O

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

this has gone far enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.