1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Obama WINS!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Renji217, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

If he had somehow lost, my faith in humanity would have severely diminished.
    Glad he won.

2. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

There were 3 things my grandpa wanted to see in the 1980's. one was a non white presedent. the other two was world peas and legalising pot. too bad he didnt get to see this one....

3. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Yikes, a non-white president. That is a bit harsh. Then again, everyone has their likes and dislikes.
    No offence intended.

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Bad, he only won because he was Black(ish), because black people are racist, simple

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

not true, blacks are a minority in the US, and Obama had well over 50% of the white vote as well.

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Perhaps but black people are racist too, what was the percentage of votes to Obama from black people? And I think there was something else fishy about this election...

7. Loonylion

Nothing anywhere near as fishy as the last one.

8. LilJezJinx

LilJezJinx Member

yeah the last 2 elections were incredible suspicious. but yes this is a good thing for the usa. President Barack Obama, he is a very intelligent man who i think will really come up with some fresh plans to help the issues our country has now :)

9. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

See McCain had 50% of the popularity vote but theres one problem, popular people dont vote.... Plus most of the voters are 40+ who were the hippies that wanted to see a non-white president....

10. Loonylion

actually mccain had about 46% of the popular vote.

11. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I hope you die in a god damn fire. The racism was CLEARLY both ways, and blacks are a MINORITY. As loony stated, Obama obtained more white votes than McCain, and almost all of McCain's support came from the southern states, where racism is undeniably strong (move on, you confederate assholes!).

12. apophos755

apophos755 Well-Known Member

I for one am personally glad that Obama won. I never thought that we here in America would ever see an African American president. I'm not glad that he won based simply because he is black. I for one feel skin color is not important. Attesting to what Loony said earlier, I live in the southern US. I see a lot of racial bias where I work and within my own family. I contribute their bigotry to absolute ignorance.

I must digress. I voted for Obama because I feel as though he wanted to be president to help the people and to bring change for the good. He seems genuinely honest in his message. And I likewise hope that he can "live up to the hype", even though it is the media hyping Obama, not Obama hyping himself.

13. N3M351S

N3M351S Well-Known Member

McCain Should have won, he was a hero.

14. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I am trying to make a point that Racism is double sided...

15. apophos755

apophos755 Well-Known Member

I have found one thing to always ring true. There are three sides to every story. What one person says, what the other person says, and then there is the truth.

Unfortunately we live in a world where racism still exists.

16. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

How is McCain a hero for getting captured? Shouldn't we vote for the person who DIDN'T get captured? He even attempted suicide!

17. Loonylion

plus he destroyed 4 multi million dollar aircraft.

18. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Ouch, 4 multi million dollar aircraft...

I'm glad he won. I like him. His name is inspiring (Barack = hope, in some language, I think). And he looks like a nice guy too. Good for him.

But I seriously think he'll suffer several attempts of murder. I really don't want to see that happen.

19. Void

Void Well-Known Member

lol

There have already been some assassination attempts. Surely, they're not finished. :\

20. darksynyster

darksynyster Well-Known Member

Don't say idiotic things, he is a hero. Any person that fights and risks his/her life for their country, gets captured and tortured for five years, comes back home and raises a family with his head held high is a hero. The reason Obama did not get captured is because he has not done anything. I'm not saying that McCain is better or worse, I'm just saying put yourself in his shoes. What would you have done?

However, Obama won so hopefully he will do a good job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.