1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Obama, 44th President(Elect)

Discussion in 'General News' started by duderedux, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Our school actually got to watch the full inauguration on the big screen in the auditorium. They were using a CNN live stream, and the video kept freezing. :-\

2. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

I want to see what Obama will do. He is a fresh president and hope that he will give new ideas but will still respect the conservatives in his country. I'm more of a republican-conservative, but if breaking tradition and the usual norms of society for the betterment of the country and the free world, then its a good thing.

I know he is a black person, but I do hope that people will see more of the inside, rather than the outside appearance, remember that its only skin, if you operate people, the are all the same inside. If I paint myself white, thus that make me cooler, smarter and better than others?

Also, remember in history that America belongs to the "Red people" the so called American indians first before black and white people came there. What if they kicked both black and white asses out of that country? What would you feel?

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Person banned and thread cleaned of the racism. Racism is a first offence ban.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

that wasn't actually a first offence as far as I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.