1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nostradamus: The Truth" and "Doomsday 2012: End of Days

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by realg187, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ the end of the world theory of 2012 has been around since the mayans, long before us.

2. manny2260

manny2260 Well-Known Member

I don't believe it.his predictions are all very vague i did a study on his predictions a while back

3. Crashtehelf

Crashtehelf Well-Known Member

@Almo: no shit. because if anybody from this era said the world was gonna end, they would be under arrest for 'terroristic threats'

4. desaze

desaze Well-Known Member

Well, the Mayans didn't exactly have the best mathematical structure. I believe they didn't have any decimals or fractions or any type of easily represented forms of numbers (lines, dots, and a eye-like thing representing zero.) They barely understood the significance and power of the number zero (geniuses XD)

Besides, i'm sure the Mayans would have gone longer than 2012 if it weren't for... oh, i dunno, white people?

5. kotorlover24

kotorlover24 Active Member

^ well i dont know maybe they had that day one their calendar because they were acctually aliens sent to kidnap dr suess so we couldnt read his books and enjoy them sooo much and that was their deadlin and so they died out leaving their calendar for any one who wanted to kidnapp dr suess. ??? :eek: ;D :'(

6. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Im pretty sure as far as I remember the Mayans were some of the greatest mathmatitions of thier time, and one of the first to know of the number zero. What they didnt understand was how to conserve resources and all starved to death.

7. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Yes , Mayans were intelligent but it can not be true that they predicted the end of the world on 2012..THATS TOO IMPOSSIBLE...but , I feel world is dying due to natural calamities,disasters,political issues(cant forget that),murders and ultimately the asteroid which was predicted at 2015 but now the scientists believe it can hit the our homeland more early and it is claimed to be comparable or more disastrous than asteroid that was hit at the times of dinosaurs.So, we must now be ready to a face big end or it's just a lame prediction..which the time will tell with the grace of the Almighty.

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I wouldn't set much stock by what the scientists say about asteroids colliding with the earth. I remember a panic they caused a few years back by saying that one was on collision course with the earth, but in the end it was a 'very near miss' i.e about 40,000 miles away from the outside edge of the atmosphere.

9. realg187

realg187 Well-Known Member

Exactly 5 yrs from today (It's even a friday) is the big day.

10. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ friday you say? thats good ill be so smashed i wont even notice

11. conjy

conjy Well-Known Member