1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by naruto6768, Oct 24, 2009.

1. beinspired

beinspired Member

I'm waiting for some kind soul to upload a walkthrough on gamefaqs or somewhere... For the first time in ages... I'm stuck. lol i couldn't find the Ghost Ship (Patrick) at all.. even after following all the hints in the game. -_- I swear I spent like 2-3 hours or so going around in circles and getting my @ss whooped while flying the airship at the highest altitude... so if anyone has played beyond this point.. kindly please provide some directions to this lost soul. :)

I just realized I posted at the wrong section. Ooops. :D But I shall have my say... this game far exceeds my expectations... though at times.. it can be very frustrating when you are suddenly attacked by VERY strong enemies at the highest altitude (and you're just not prepared...) ._.

2. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

and that's why you constantly have to save before entering high altitude

3. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

how many gadgets do you all have now??
    i got abt 14 gadgets so far....btw..i just got my second to last tablet

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Just started buying Items. ;D
    Where is the Phoenix Down!!!
    just kidding, there's no way it will be in this game..
    Oh!
    A chalice!!

*ahem*

AMEN.

5. crazytuna

A CHALICE IS SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE AT TH BEGINNING o_O

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Unless you go fight at sewer for 24 hours, you should have enough money to buy one or two. ;D

7. crazytuna

yeah good point
    but it took me 20 hours to finish the game so...
    waste of time :p

8. beinspired

beinspired Member

^20 hours?!
    I'm still at the 15th hour and not even close to finishing 70% of the game. lol
    and i only used the chalice like... once... never really stocked up on it 'cos i don't usually go into the item shop unless i really need to xD

9. crazytuna

depends if you did some crazy grinding and just own those crappy enemies :p

10. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

i can't seem to find Russia?!?!? i'm on the final tablet now.....do i need to continue the story to get to russia or can i search for it now???

11. crazytuna

final tablet without getting to Russia?...
    you get like your first tablet in Russia... >_>

12. 1771234

1771234 Member

ive been playing this game awhile and still feel no challenge with the game at all. does this game get challenging anyone?

13. crazytuna

yeah the air battles get challenging
    very challenging

14. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

lol...sry about that got mixed up.........

15. 1771234

1771234 Member

*spoilers* ive just beat the dragon and am still wondering when it will get challenging. all my characters are lvl 40 btw

16. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

I went to the final hidden dungeon and got my party wiped out for the first time, those enemies are pretty tough.

17. 1771234

1771234 Member

i beat the game and am missing 2 maps on mt. fuji, does anyone know if i can go back and get them now since its destroyed mt.fuji now?

18. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

can someone list all the dungeon/ruins that's not included in the main story???
    and i'm at the point i have to go to the south pole..can anyone confirm that this is/is-not the end of the game???

19. crazytuna

the south pole is only the gate to get to Asgard after you finished the game
    after the end game, you get some quests from different people, and I suppose that is all :p

20. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

What the heck, Tuna!? you just spoiled the near-ending part of the game :p