1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by naruto6768, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

I tried a little experiment to see how useless levelling up in the game really is, I equipped a flame kukri on Eddie and attacked a wolf for 33 damage on level 15, i went back to the mines on level 20 with the exact same equipment for Eddie and attacked a wolf for... 39 damage, five levels added only 5 damage, god help us when the enemies have more than 1000 hit points.

2. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Someone knows where I can find the Ring in the Pyramid? It`s for the London-Girl... just a Sidequest, but really annoying that I can`t find it.

3. noitenshi

noitenshi Well-Known Member

That ring is actually closer to the entrance of the pyramid. If you go up the path, then make a right at the first room, you should find it, but I could be wrong. Though, I do remember coming into a room and finding it near a chest.(I'm trying to remember the directions for that particular quest...)

4. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

The White Dragon: Fafnir is correct.

Go into the pyramid, turn left up and then right into the room with the chest, you'll see a sparkling item on the floor.

5. Sarah Kreuz

Okay,thanks! I`ll take a closer look. ;)

6. fahsky

fahsky Well-Known Member

Where/when does Melody come in? ._.? I'm backtracking out of the pyramid after finding dad's pipe.

7. Sarah Kreuz

[​IMG]
    In Merveille. Just follow the Storyline and she will join.

8. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Anyone hate the victory music?

9. Sarah Kreuz

When you succeed in Battle you mean? yes. :-\ unfortunately the whole Battle-music isn`t very interesting.

10. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

ME, and it takes a lot of my time waiting for their pose to finish.........

11. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I think I'm gonna cry...
    I just died on the tower...
    I have to climb it again...!

12. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Wow, many people has advanced far in the game.
    Too many games that caught my attention so I can't focus on finishing this.

13. Sarah Kreuz

Yeah@groh, the Tower of Babel is awful. Seems like it`s getting more difficult from this "Stage"..it was far too easy `til now. It`s really annoying that you can`t revive a fallen Comrade (no Item) and have to wait until you get out of this Tower with "Fiona" by your side.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Post Merge: [time]1256832890[/time]
    Can`t get my Hands off "Nostalgia". Reminds me totally of this old 16 bit RPG`s. ;D ;D

14. 1771234

1771234 Member

this game is too easy. everything about it was good except the fact that you hardly take any damage from the enemys. i just got passed the enemy base and got my ship back and i dont know if its suppose to be harder after that but as far as things go the bosses are way too easy and the enemys dont do much damage at all

15. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

The Silver chalice can revive a fallen character, but they cost 1500 so be prepared to fight a lot of battle flags. Why does the game insist that I can't finish off all of these elite Cabal members when the game stops the battle after only two minutes because I've done so much damage to them. Newsflash! I just did close to a thousand damage to Hartmann in 3 attacks, I'm pretty sure I can kill him now.

16. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Wow, evryone has gone so far. I'm still in the pyramid...

17. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

The enemy starts getting stronger in the Tower.

18. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

I'm gunna cry too. I just died on the way to the tower, and I hadn't saved since the Monster Rat in the sewers.

-.-

*goes and plays Soma Bringer instead*

19. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

The enemy ships in the air are pretty strong for me everytime i go up into the air, i'll have to upgrade my ship more

20. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

enemies in the air get way stronger than on the ground
    wait til you get to Japan, you're going to get your ass whooped :p