1. This forum is in read-only mode.

No love for M$

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by bobdrakke, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

equitypetey, While you are entitled to post your opinions on this forum, you could have done so in a less aggressive tone. That way you would be less likely to put people's backs up, and they would be more likely to consider what you have said in an objective way.

Posts in this tone are liable to start flame wars, so I will warn the community now that any further posts in this tone will earn the poster a warning.

For those still wishing to know where M$ are based; their HQ is in Redmond, Seattle; but they have offices virtually everywhere.

2. xHaiTeKx

xHaiTeKx Well-Known Member

Redmond, Seattle...does that even exist lol? Redmond, Washington does!!!

-TeK

3. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i did happen to say sorry at the end and try to make it light hearted at the end. i am sorry if i get any ones back up and have no intention of starting a bitching war. i wasn't trying to inflict my opinion on anyone i was laying out the truths about the subject that was being talked about. i have read many forums and heard alot of people say this sucks that rules and its irritating. its all a matter of personal prefferance different people like different things i was wanting to let people know the details of the machines they o-so like to slate or big-up.
    i'm not trying to come across as agressive it is the nature of writing on a forum not being able to hear a persons voice or see body language if you like i can put smileys in to show intensions of good :D
    ;) :) :D ;D but again depending on how u read this it my come across as sarcastic. i can assure u its not :p

4. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

Yeah, err... Seattle's not a state.

I've always thought they were in Redmond, WA but every story I've read always said Texas.

5. cfiniris

cfiniris Well-Known Member

...Is that so...?

I think the posts speak for themselves...

6. xHaiTeKx

xHaiTeKx Well-Known Member

Meh, I don't reply to aggravated posts like that.

To MusicAddict: Microsoft is located in Redmond, Washington...but if you didn't know, they aren't the ones who repair the boxes per say. They have a separate repair center located in McAllen, Texas. ALL Xbox 360's service inquiries are sent over there. Furthermore, Microsoft's Customer Support Agents have NO communications with the people at the Repair Center EXCEPT through E-Mails, WTF right? On top of that they "can't" give you a phone number to their center because they don't "know" it. What kind of building with employees does NOT have a phone?...What this means is that if you get worried about how long it's taking for your box to come back or something...Microsoft can't help you and all they can do is RECYCLE your service order to the service center and you have to wait EXTRA long.

THIS IS AWESOME. I'm worrying tenfold now because I'm "planning" on shipping my mess to them tomorrow, and my luck in the past just tells me that i should be worried.

-TeK

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I don't think you of cause for worry, granted it IS Microsoft :p and it might take a while.
    Usually I find stuff does return though, I had a case of an external hard disk I had that went dead a few weeks after buying it. (I know, great sign) So I sent it in to the company who produced them, except in the mean time they had gone and made them self bankrupt (great sign #2).

It took weeks literally, when a month passed (great sign #3) I sorta expected it never to be returned.

But lo and behold, it was. :)