1. This forum is in read-only mode.

No$gba v2.7!

Discussion in 'Emulation News' started by DarknessDarkrai, May 25, 2013.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I put in a false/possive report yesterday, it updated this morning, now its fixed :) Yay!!

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

That's fast.
    Good work.

3. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Right, it happens sometimes that we excedently upload stuff :3

4. Jhon 591

Yep sure was ;D

5. Arshes91

Arshes91 Well-Known Member

Im glad to see new improvements such as large screen and full screen stuff ;)

6. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Unlike most game developers, I'm quite sure ol' Martin does not earn a living from developing No$. He'd have to be an absolute wizard to live off $2 donations from a miniscule userbase with a five year gap between releases. The only reason you consider it a bigger douche move is because you can empathize better with a single person than a group or organisation.

7. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

This version can't run with BIOS and Firmware.... Results... ROM IMAGE WAS CRASHED!!!

8. Jhon 591

That's where encryption of games come in, that's is what no$zoomer dose UseCrypt=1 in .ini file , and why most games are useable / playable with this support .

PS: Are you could encrypt a "Copy" of the ROM using eNDryptS Advanced are somethink, And you will have no issue booting it through firmware ;) .

9. Jhon 591

The problem is no$zoomer That no longer works for no $ gba v2.7

no$zoomer.exe Remains The Same for each release, its the attach.dll That has all the no$zoomer content.

attach.dll attaches from no$zoomer to no$gba. With the new new release of no$gba v2.7 all the offsets will have bean pushed making attach.dll not work with either.

I beleave after some translate of japan sites and hard serching, the author name was Ksg Shineyo.

Shineyo Ksg author of NO$Zoomer Go by the name of ZOOMERaXIs on some 2ch sites.

Best of luck talking to him after 5 years XD ;)

Password to his older releases just: NO$Zoomer

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.logsoku.com/r/gameurawaza/1234518918/&prev=/search%3Fq%3DZOOMERaXIs%26start%3D10%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D785

10. Arshes91

Arshes91 Well-Known Member

Intresting stuff i hope the creator of no$zoomer will make a new update for no$gba 2.7 or more compatibility :)

11. Jhon 591

Yep xd ;D

Maybe, Sound fix, EX options, Fix Crash with a lot of games either boot from start cartridge direct, are ran from GBA BIOS / firmware .

12. Jhon 591

Removed.

13. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

No$gba 2.7b is out now!