1. This forum is in read-only mode.

No$gba v2.7!

Discussion in 'Emulation News' started by DarknessDarkrai, May 25, 2013.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

OK Arshes91 nice .

But would advice to remove your link, don't think Xenirina would be happy.

Most are supporting donation, we don't what nocash to quit once again though leaked links est .#

Its all about the creator and how he feels .

2. Arshes91

Arshes91 Well-Known Member

Quote:
    Ok Arshes91 nice .

But would advice to remove your link, don't think Xenirina would be happy.

Most are supporting donation, we don't what nocash to quit once again though leaked links est .
    ................................................................................

But doesn't mean to stop the donate thing but to support them is a great thing, i share this for everyone who don't have much money and stuff.

I also agree to Xernina means but this is a emulator doesn't? Would share anyware

3. farcry31

farcry31 Well-Known Member

why you then buy games , dump those and give them away , its the same as giving the emulator witin a free link jhon.

We all want all for nothing

4. Arshes91

I can understand how he feels. what happened to the old no$gba 2.6 because was cracked out.

He have fear again to do happened but i share this emulator for free stuff im not greedy like others.

If it happens is not her fault.

5. Jhon 591

Your call Arshes91 ^ , I'll keep out of it ;D

Anyway best to see what it can realy do.... !!!

Some say not to much impovments, we just have to know what gamez are now better from no$gba 2.6a list .

6. TBreaker

TBreaker Well-Known Member

I checked No$GBA (from the official website) on virustotal and the result was 12/47.
    Are they all false positives? :/

7. Jhon 591

!lol true .

Anyway, I'll not be dumping much longer, No thinking left on this end, better to be scened and numbed :)

8. Arshes91

I also noticied for Fossil Fighter champion as a improvement since 2.6a, Im Good boy im not to want to destroy his own emulator it self, and i know doesn't work if your use No$zoomer i hope a new updates soon. I want to suport for this emulator too.

9. Jhon 591

Maybe...

nocash quote

My av did not have much of issues untill the very latest update, then it gone haywire with few other programs I had to.
    Post Merge: [time]1369586367[/time]
    Gate :)

I'll check more games soon ;) .

EDIT: Nope PM B/W2 encrypted and AR code, still freezes at summery screen through no$gba v2.7 alone .

10. Arshes91

Well withouth Ex option doesn't works here start to freeze, i Wonder Why but we wait a new updates soon for no$zoomer compatibility for future versions.

11. Jhon 591

Yep :) , Lets hope no$zoomer also adds some more features to, If are when ever out ;D .

I don't think no$gba 2.7 is the last.

nocash himself is listing for improvements :)
    Post Merge: [time]1369601894[/time]
    Self Stretching the screen feature, is kind of nice and big :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Those companies are big and have enough money.
    The developer NEEDS that money to keep developing the No$ series.

I said what I said for a reason.
    It is donate only for a reason. If you don't go with that, then it screws everything up for everyone, especially Martin.

He said that the latest version of the emulator will be free.
    So 2.7 will become free once 2.8 is released.

My word is final.
    I will report every link that is unofficial and if you keep posting it, I'll have you banned.

13. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

14. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Woah there. There is no reason to be fine with pirating of video games, but get bitchy because someone downloaded an emulator without donating. It doesn't matter if its a "big company" or not. Pirating is pirating. There is no difference from between pirating a game, and downloading an emulator without donating. No reason to moralize one and not the other.

15. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Bloody hell...

File flagged and I've PMd Costello about it.
    Hopefully they can get it removed ASAP.

There may not be much of a difference, but there still is.
    He needs the money to keep himself above water, and I am going to do everything in my power to ensure that No$GBA 2.7 is removed everywhere besides for the official site.

And you uploaded it as well Dark Infernape...

16. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Donated already.

Trying out the new version of the emulator.

Works great so far.

I'll keep supporting Martin Korth as long as he keeps up the good work. We need more people like him.

17. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Oh crap,ya sorry, forgot about that about that, did that yesterday forgot about that, ill take it down as soon as i can!
    Post Merge: [time]1369634146[/time]
    edit: done.

18. sylar1000

You simply cannot rationalize it to be fine pirating, but not be fine with downloading something else. Just because one is a big company, doesn't make their work any less piratible. Downloading a game is no better then downloading a donation requiring emulator. I like the emulator, and i like games, but to say that his emulator is more important to make money from then games that people pirate is wrong. Neither is more important.

19. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Just imagine if you created something putting a lot of time and effort into it and the next day someone else stole your whole work and he took credit for it. Wont you be pissed!
    Yes we all pirate games and emulators, but the emulator just came out a few days ago, all the effort put in by Martin goes down the drain when everyone gets a copy for free, the poor guys is broke!
    Yes, it will leak eventually and every site will have them, but untill then let Martin earn a little for his effort!
    If we want to see future updates, this is the best thing to do at present.
    This is just an opinion, i DO NOT want to have a fight over this topic!

20. sylar1000

Again, its the same way with other games. How many indie games that get put on steam get pirated? Every single one. I'm not arguing about taking credit for an emulator, I don't think anyone is taking credit for making the emulator, they're just uploading it. But to rationalize pirating one thing and not the other isn't right either.