1. This forum is in read-only mode.

no$gba help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by redoperator, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AceKilla

AceKilla Well-Known Member

where i can get the addon?

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

try googleing the name "no$zoomer"...

Google is your best friend :)

3. AceKilla

;D Thanks already got it, but how i can use it/link it with no$gba?

4. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?awyxdiogmdj .... try this link ...

After the download...extract the files into any directory (no$gba's folder for example) then open up the no$zoomer.exe...and the rest is for you to personalize...

5. asianmaster

asianmaster New Member

u need to download a rar downlaod file

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Put no$zoomer and no$gba into a same folder..and run the no$zoomer..

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Or, you can have it somewhere else, you will need to manually browse for the no$gba executable file if no$zoomer cannot find it itself (ie. they're not in the same folder etc.).

8. Abby_1200

Abby_1200 New Member

u need to set it up properly or.............u need a SAV file in the BATTERY Folder

9. anandjones

The save file is created at load-time.

10. AceKilla

Finally i can get my No$Gba to run almost every rom i had, i got a tutorial from dgemu, someone in there (forgot his name) told me to delete my No$gba config file and tried to run the rom again and it's worked. Thx guys i can finally enjoy nds on my PC.

11. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Alright, I have a slight problem with my no$gba thingy too, it's the 2.6 version of it by the way, it's nothing too serious, it's just REALLY annoying and I would really mind if someone could help me with this.

Alright, it's about the video input thing, I know they're three components that goes to it: nocash, openGL, and, uh...none.

Alright dudes, this my problem, so here me out.

When I play, let's say: Pokemon Diamond? When under the nocash settings, the game would run smoothly, without any kind of lagging...However, when entering a battle the pokemon would, like, jump before attacking or if you're healing it. And when entering a Poke Mart, especially in Veilstone, you can see black shadows on the ground moving, when walking around. :'(

Also, some of the pokemon sprite is missing, like for example Milotic's lower face is somewhat missing, well, I wouldn't say somewhat, you can still see its face, but those red antenna things from Milotic's head, when going toward the ground, are missing. :'(

Okay, when I put the video input under the openGL settings, the game surface and even the pokemon and trainers sprites looks smoother and you can even see their whole sprite when starting and ending a battle. When in battle the pokemon no longer jumps when attacking or if you're healing them...However, and that a BIG however, the game lags SEVERELY, especially, in some routes that have wheather affect occurring. When you're doing some attacks; like example: Magical Leaf and Discharge the attack animation would move slowly. :D

These problems aren't really that troublesome, or affect the ROM...But if truth must be told, I would rather play my game under the openGL setting or is there upgrade version of nocash somewhere out there, either way, both would be great. ...So, I was wondering good peoples of romulation, is there anyways in fixing these minor flaws... :-\

I hope this wasn't too complicated for you guys, I did have A LOT to get off my mind.

Thank you and goodnight!

12. anandjones

Make sure you have 2.6a. It's the latest version. Link can be found in the Common Issues https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

And yes, the no$cash renderer is worst when it comes to rendering graphics, but it is faster to emulate, than OpenGL (the form or library of 3D used on the DS). However, this results in graphical glitches and bugs, as you have mentioned. Try to use different Emulation speeds in the settings, such as Unlimited MHz Disaster etc., and lower audio quality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.