1. This forum is in read-only mode.

No flashcarts for the DSi! *Important for current flashcart users!!!

Discussion in 'Emulation News' started by cjdogger, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ter

Ter Active Member

Meh, I'm pretty sure someone might be able to exploit the SD reader somehow, and make the DSi load games from that. I've always wondered if companies have made their stuff easily exploitable just so it sells, and then attempt to patch it later.

If you ask me though, I don't really mind the removal of the GBA slot since I still have my DS Lite for that, as well as the original GBA and SP. I'm still getting a DSi, but most likely not on launch date due to lack of cash. The only downside I see for the lack of GBA slot is transferring Pokemon from the GBA cart to D/P/Pl.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It's still being figured out. Should happen eventually (probably when the DSi is released in Europe, US etc.).

3. dj-husky

dj-husky Member

erm..... there is a flashcart that works with the dsi....

http://www.ndstt.com/product.html

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

[me=Loonylion]sighs[/me]

Look at the date, people. This thread was made BEFORE there were flashcarts for the DSi. We know that there are now at least 5 flashcarts for it.

5. Girogex

Girogex Guest

You dont need to buy a DSi I found some mods thats alow you to access the online store on you're DSlite and I made myself a Carmera perhipal for my DSlite aswell as some homebrew software to run it. All it costed me was £10.

6. captainbitter

captainbitter Well-Known Member

Girogex, I'm not going to say you are a liar, but google has no idea what you're talking about either. Post a link or something, or at least pics.

I think you're trolling. You, sir, are having your bluff called.

7. Girogex

Girogex Guest

8. n0thealthy

n0thealthy Well-Known Member

9. Girogex

Girogex Guest

You're right doesn't work. I'll upload some photos of my Carmera perhipal.

Anyway if you look at my username its foregin for "one who speeks the truth"

10. captainbitter

(http://xkcd.com/406/)

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It looks like "One who speaks inaccurately"...

12. Girogex

Girogex Guest

leave me alone ! I have a stressfull life you know with all the crap I get from people about Heavens wings. I don't need you making vurturious comments.

13. captainbitter

http://xmlgadgets.com/home.pl?site=mdict&query=vurturious

Btw, nobody cares that you're in "Heaven's wings". I don't even know who they are. Though if you're an example, they're a bunch of pre-teen trolls.

14. Girogex

Girogex Guest

I'm not going to dignify you're "trolling" with a response.

Could someone do me favour and teach this captainbitter some respect.

15. Reider

Reider Modereider

Really, you have no one to blame but yourself for lying out your ass and getting busted for it. I think this thread has gone on long enough anyways so...

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.