1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nintendo Releases 3ds 3.0.0-6 Firmware Update

Discussion in 'Emulation News' started by Simoni, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Simoni

Simoni Member

The Nintendo 3DS 3.0.0-6U firmware update has been released on Dec.21st,2011.And many uesers have confirmed that Acekard 2i still works on new update.No blocks on flashcards, what did they update must be for Letterbox/Swapnote.

Quote:
    Version 3.0.0-6U available via wireless Internet connection includes the following improvements:

Date Available: 12/21/2011

System stability improvements and other adjustments
    Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.

Source: http://www.oz3ds.com/

2. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

looks like this new firmware don't block, most cards are still work on the new firmware, such as acekard 2i, DStwo, r4i gold and ace3ds.....

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Of course they do. This update is probably just preparing for a huge flashcard block. That's what Nintendo is like. :(

4. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Europe has got the update too

5. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

nintendo is not good at security , like sony there is like no way to fully hack a ps3 like they did the psp
    so what ever Nintendo has for us , the hackers will probably bypass it

6. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Ez Flash Vi works on it now.

7. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

You can fully hack a ps3

8. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

is Playstation Network accessible? No, that means it isnt fully hacked and there is no hack that allows you to play online on PS3 or so I read.

9. shredc0re

shredc0re Guest

PSN has been hacked, didn't you know? And if they can hack PSN in that way, I'm quite sure they can hack the PS3, together with PSN, in such a way that they can play online.

10. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't class being able to play online part of it.

11. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

psn was hacked and that wasnt for getting a cfw for the ps3 it was to obtain money from users' credit cards