1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nintendo In Crisis - 3DS Price Drops And 20 Free Games From eShop

Discussion in 'General News' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jul 29, 2011.

1. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

What do you mean officially ?

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I read on the nintendo website that you just need to connect to the eShop before the 11th of August. The GBA games will be for those people only.

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

sweet, read it there, and it says that people that bought their 3ds early and is logged in once becomes part of the embassadors program. and that the 10 gba games they are not planning on releasing to the public

4. wyrdness

wyrdness New Member

I'm now wondering whether ordering an American 3DS (a price drop to $170 is currently around £100) and importing every game I may want, or paying £170 for the convenience of getting games at any old shop, is a better deal. Hmm. Decisions, decisions.

5. Genya Arikado

Genya Arikado Well-Known Member

I thought it said they weren't releasing them before the end of the year, which means they might release them sometime next year? ???

6. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

Your just mad you won't be getting free games. You can make that same bullshit argument about ANY new console or hand held game system. Hell you can make that comment about any piece of technology at all. How about you come to an argument packing some real meat and taters, because your just spewing flavorless broth.

7. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

For sure. Nintendo would never pass up the opportunity to milk cash from their old games

8. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

That's...a pretty dumb statement. Considering this is a pirating site. Think bro.

9. someirishkid

Those games can all be easily pirated and emulated on the PC or PSP anyway.

10. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

So buying something expensive with your hard earned cash makes you loyal? I was unaware of this. The only reason I don't have a 3DS is because I don't have the money to buy one, doesn't make me any less of a fan of Nintendo than those who bought it early. The free games for the "Ambassadors" is a good idea, giving them free games and such to compensate for the price drop, it makes sense, but not letting those who bought it later have those games? That's some major bullshit right there.

The NES ones, yes, but I read that they had no plans on releasing the GBA games to the general public.

I don't give two shits if the games are free to special people, its the fact we won't be able to get some of them. At all.

11. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

You're spewing something ridiculous and rancid. It stinks a bit like shit and it appears to be pouring forth from every post you make. :D

12. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Shit in every topic.
    Damn.

And yay, I'll get free games for my "acquired" 3DS!
    3DS lite, 2012, I calls it.

13. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I want to post a picture that that reminds me of, but it's inappropriate for the forum...

14. Genya Arikado

Genya Arikado Well-Known Member

^This. XD

The 3DS is about the same size as the DS Lite, I think, so they might not make a smaller one.

15. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

Well it seems that I'm not getting free games but my uncle will be though :/

16. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I guess I know what I will be buying sometime in the next month :)

17. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

Lol my brother-in-law bought a 3DS for me and my nephew at almost $200 each on eBay. Having it come with 20 games makes it all the more awesome

Hopefully they'll offer Golden Sun as a VC title...

18. someirishkid

I'll wait until the next price drop to get one. :)

19. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

im a loyal nintendo player and getting majoras mask on the 3ds as in a massive zelda fan and kirby 64 3d if its released

20. Frivera360

Frivera360 Guest

I read that Wal Mart might drop the price early, August 9. So if they do drop the price you would be able to get the GBA and NES games for free.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6327412/wal-mart-cutting-3ds-price-early