1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nintendo 3DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by KingWooper, Jun 5, 2010.

1. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Jeeze!

It's midnight here. :p

I just hope the 3DS is awesome...or else I'm not buying it...

2. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Wow
    You really should go to sleep right now.

3. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Still if you already own the UMD why buy a download version of it again!? thats the BS I am talking about.

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Oh damn...that's harsh... :(

They should still continue that service of the UMD digital download copy. =\

5. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Yep it sucks.
    Even if you have no UMD's
    Way better to get any other PSP

6. MadmanNero

Bah! I am moody today anyway. :p but still I think it was stupid on sonys part to not allow the consumers that owned PSP UMDs to be able to get a copy for the PSPgo either by maybe trading in the UMD for it, or at a huge discount.

...damn I just realized this is about the 3DS I guess the PSP2 comment got me rolling.

7. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I don't know if anyone saw, But for a limited period of time, people could get the games from your purchased UMDs. I don't know how that worked though. But yes, Now, It's best just to keep with the old PSP. Also, this is getting a little off-topic. Back to the friggin bastard :p

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

The discount would have been more appealing to me, but I still wouldn't have gotten it...

XD

Yes...

So...the 3DS...it's going to do things that other things haven't done?... >.>

9. MadmanNero

I think the UK got that deal but not the US.

ANYWAY...uh...yeah I am curious about what games will be featured on the 3DS esp what kind of Mario and Zelda game it will get.

10. Stanley Richards

The 3D elements, yes. But if it was something innovative, I wouldn't think Nintendo would be the first to understand how this technology works...
    I'd think Microsoft or something would have access to crazy technology, not Nintendo.

I don't think our classics would be that great on a system like the 3DS... Doesn't seem right... I feel like it's going to be like those Sega CD games, more movie then game, because of the HOOLAHOOLA 3D GRAPHIKZ.

11. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Just to say I don't like 3D
    It can get really annoying
    Now it's going to be on a console
    That's going to be confusing

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Yeah.
    I hate 3D movies for one.

Not sure about his idea though...

13. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Same here.
    Also if it's going to be 3D we're going to need to hold it far away from our eyes so we can see properly but also we need to hold it good if were going to use the touch screen

14. Stanley Richards

Even more confusing, the "3D without glasses"

I can see it already.

"To play Nintendo's brand new system, the Nintendo 3DS, a simple procedure must be followed and completed before being able to fully enjoy the 3D experience you always wanted. The procedure is simple. Within your box of the Nintendo 3DS, there is a yellow piece of paper. All you have to do, is fill in your information, and send it to Nintendo. We will then review the needed information, and reply back. Your reply should look something like this.

Date of surgery :
    Location of Surgery :
    Time of Surgery :
    Certification Number :

More information will be given at the venue. Your certification number is vital, It's your form of identification for the surgery. After the surgery, recuperation of 5-6 weeks is required, in order for the body to learn your new DNA."

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I just don't understand how this thing will work at all... =\

16. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Yeah.
    I say the 3DS will turn out bad.

17. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Exactly.

But we'll have to wait and see though...

18. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Well E3 Is in 10 Days
    Not long from now

19. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I still can't wait, just to see if this thing is worth the hype or not.

20. Stanley Richards

I wish I could go to E3... But I live in Singapore.