1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nintendo 3DS Wii Graphics Next Generation DS 2 Announcements E3 [POLL]

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by dragneon007, Oct 16, 2009.

?

Next generation nintendo DS good or bad? Thoughts

1. bad I'll stick to my Old DS phat thank you very much!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bad I just got a DS lite

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. BAD! I just baught a damn DSi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Good! I'm ready to dump my Ds phat!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Good... but kinda annoyed I bought a dsi...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good I'm about ready to toss out my ds lite

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Don't need it! don't care! I have my OLD DS's even the broken ones!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Meh I don't really care.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. wait DS? PSP OWNS f*** ds!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

Re: Nintendo DS 2 Wii Graphics 2010 IGN Destructoid Next Generation DS Rumor [POLL]

Hmm....I'll stick to my DS. Still hope they'll still develop NDS Games...

2. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Re: Nintendo DS 2 Wii Graphics 2010 IGN Destructoid Next Generation DS Rumor [POLL]

I just hope there will be flashcards. ::)

3. videogamers0

videogamers0 Member

I hope the next generation handheld has a rectractable analog stick or something
    because I'm not a fan of d-pads

4. teheezin

teheezin Guest

This is what I thought at 1st when DSi just came out I was like DSi is new so maybe they won't have any new handheld coming out so soon so I bought a DSi and what nxt? they announce the DSi XL

5. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

OMFG! I can't wait!!! Maybe they will make another KH game for it!

6. RyviusRan

RyviusRan New Member

Re: Nintendo DS 2 Wii Graphics 2010 IGN Destructoid Next Generation DS Rumor [PO

Well if the Nintendo DS2 uses the tegra 2 then it will be great. There is already a video showing a demo of the tegra 2 running the unreal 3 engine with impressive visual especially if it were used in a handheld device.

7. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

oh... not sure where I got that release date from...

can't wait for the new DS, but now I have to start saving money for it, and possibly a flashcart?

8. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

if it doesn't have a flash cart im sure it will have something that will allow you to play roms on it.

9. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

I won't be buying it, seeing as I hardly have the time to play my DS Lite.

10. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

depend if they have a new pokemon game that doesnt work with my DS, i'll most likely get it. Pokemon is what make me buy my DS....

11. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Yeah, if it's something like DSi Enhanced games or something of those lines, I wouldn't really buy it because the camera is really useless, and not much good games utilise the camera anyway.

12. m3xicanjo3

m3xicanjo3 Well-Known Member

well i have purchased every handheld nintendo console....... and picked up the dsi XL when it was released and i know last month i said i wasnt going to get the dsi xL i kind of lied to myself...LOL so ill say it again im not going to get it, its stupid....lol

13. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

Nintendo might add in something that'll destroy Piracy for good like what Sony did with PSP.I'll stick with my DS lite.It's too risky to move on if your a pirate.

14. m3xicanjo3

m3xicanjo3 Well-Known Member

what are you talking about? are you refering to the psp go? well if so i hope you know that console bombed and the most value trade in for that concole at any game store for that console is 50$ LOL thats a joke and they are dropping the price on that P.O.S next month to like 120$ it failed epic failed !

15. duckie112

duckie112 Member

gonna save for 1 tho when its out and im not buying to much games probably only zelda mario and metroid games for it until a flash cart comes out for it

16. Gamer4life88266

Gamer4life88266 Active Member

JUST WAIT FOR THE 3DS LITE

17. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I'l wait for the 3DSi thank you.

18. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

What about the 3DSiXL???
    Hahaha.

19. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I changed my mind. 4DSiXL.

20. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I shall await for the next game boy...they promised...

[me=hYpNoS]shakes his fist like an angry old man[/me]