1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NINTENDO 3DS RELEASE INFO

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Albert X, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

The psp2 is screwed! what can they possibly do to match/surpass what the 3ds has to offer?

2. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I found this when I was googling what Renji217 said.
    http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/handhelds/psp2-rumours-everything-you-need-to-know-690119
    Maybe early 2011 or late 2011? I guess I'll wait to see if it's good or not. If it is better than 3DS, I'll just wait for a crack =.= or if it's shitty, then hopefully a 3DS___ will be out.

3. maxerty

maxerty Active Member

According to game developer THQ, the Nintendo 3DS features sophisticated anti-piracy technology which Nintendo believes is able to significantly curb video game piracy, which had increasingly depressed the handheld market with the proliferation of cheap flash memory and the rise in illegal file sharing.

lol i remember spore releasing 3 days before it came out, and what did they say, WE ARE PUTING ADVANCED antipiracy

4. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

........hmm 3ds psp or psp2..............psp2 i looked at the post from here http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/handhelds/psp2-rumours-everything-you-need-to-know-690119

5. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

this is just a stupid rumour considering sonys defeat by nintendo in the handheld market ill bet there gonna drop out

6. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

Wow, that is actually pretty powerful with 2 processors (which litterally means that the 3DS has dual core) and with dedicated VRAM and 64MB that is a lot, more than the PSP in power and whatever else. If i get it (which I probably will), I will OBVIOUSLY get a usable flashcart and emulate n64 and even PSP games (YES!!!) It comes with a 2gb sd card which I would probably not use (I will use it for my camera if it works) a 16gb or whatever it can support

7. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

That article is nothing concrete at all.. just some third-party dev saying "it looks like a powerful machine" little more. I call bullshit, i think that developer was just confused or something, PSP2 doesn't exist.

8. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

I'd like to have a Valid link source from the topic's creator.