1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nintendo 3DS Images Revealed!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by totallydood, Apr 14, 2010.

1. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Are you crazy or just dumb?? Nintendo could will take a couple decades to go bankrupt thanks to the wii, and the dsi is still selling,maybe not as good as the ds, but still good enough to compete aginst the psp on the handheld market.

2. duckie112

duckie112 Member

As the name says Nintendo 3DS would be DUAL SCREEN like all the other versions but then 3D thats also why they named it the 3DS instead DS3D same with the DSi. Cause of the camera they wanted to make it Eye but that doesnt look great so thats why it became DSi. This is 100% fake and look more like a iPad to me (never saw an ipad either tho) and besides a handheld should also have some buttons to play a 3D game.

3. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

That's sooooo fake haha ;D

4. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Oh come on ! that's not real guys ! that's just another piece of crap device.. if it's a ds it should have Dual Screen..

5. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

Well, we will all find out in June what this thing really looks like...

I read somewhere that it will have a force-feedback joystick, and 3G internet as well... these seem far fetched but would be amazing

6. ventehxieteh

ventehxieteh Well-Known Member

stop the madness! damn too many thread about this also about pokemon.. come on cant you just wait for the official announcement and share about it in only one thread..

7. drteletubbie

drteletubbie Well-Known Member

Wasn't this an April fools by Nintendo?

8. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

That was an april fools joke by gbatemp

9. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

Fail. First off, on the topic of DSLite vs. DSi, DSLite wins every time. Stop kidding yourselves: DSi is a giant useless Gameboy Camera.
    ~~~~~

On topic now: the system depicted above is an epic fail. This is more convincing:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    however, on the site I got these from, we determined this too is a fake.

Finally, with this information, the 3DS will definitely have two screens, and not one.

http://mynintendonews.com/2010/04/02/nintendo-3ds-3ds-to-feature-3-4-inch-sharp-parallax-barrier-display/

Article text:

According to early leaks originating from Japan, Nintendo forthcoming 3D handheld will feature a 3.4 inch Sharp Parallax Barrier Display Screen which includes a modest 480 x 854 pixel display.

Unlike the 3D displays you’ll find in modern 3D HDTVs requiring the viewer to wear active or passive glasses, Sharp’s display uses a parallax barrier system to create a sense of depth by using a series of vertical slits in an ordinary LCD to direct light to the right and left eyes. The panel offers a 500nit brightness, 1,000:1 contrast, and is available with or without a touchscreen.

- Engadget

~~~~

That is all.

10. takashi615

takashi615 New Member

Nintendo said it was like an april fools joke, so stop going on about it anymore... you can check on proper gaming websites to even see (and i don't mean some dodgy one). Can we not just lock this thread now, its getting ridiculous.

11. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-04-13/nintendo-says-3ds-to-be-biggest-handheld-product-since-2004.html

Does that look like a joke to you?

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

All of the images are going to be fake no matter what because Nintendo will not show the 3DS until E3 2010 DAMNIT!!!

And the sites were playing April Fool's Jokes, such as on GBATemp. :p

13. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

It still looks uncomfortable to play :p

14. duckie112

duckie112 Member

it looks better then the first post tho. And it was just what i imagined =3

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Yup, spot on.

After e3 comes, then we'll know...I heard though it was april fools, and until nintendo reveals it themselves it's all utter bullcrap.

All these are fan concepts.

16. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

It will probably be simpler than people imagine it would be :p
    Playability is much more important than hi-tech looks :p

17. Goth666

Goth666 New Member

Judging by an image I've seen of the supposed "3DS", it reminds me of the Nintendo Gamecube and Gamebody Advance SP.
    I doubt I'll be buying it as it just looks awful.

18. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

the one I posted above actually looks playable, despite how awkward it seems at first. The only thing that really sets me off is it's close resemblance to a PSP.

19. TaylorWho

TaylorWho Active Member

That thing looks like ass. Please don't be real.
    Post Merge: [time]1271855544[/time]
    This one doesn't look too bad

20. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Agreed, this one looks pretty good (well, miles better than the first one anyway lol).

If it ends up having an analogue stick though, I would hope for it to be much better than that awkward/crappy psp one.