1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nintendo 3DS finally revealed in E3! and revealed games + screenshots

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by kamuikurou, Jun 15, 2010.

1. thomasech

thomasech Active Member

I'm going to sue nintendo.

2. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

try it, i can swear that you would fail and Nitendo would win ;D

3. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Yea im intrested in the risks also.

4. namenick

namenick Well-Known Member

I read the news in my language (italian) and now i found something similar in english too...
    http://gamer.blorge.com/2010/06/29/3d-gaming-is-a-health-risk-for-kids/

or

http://www.sync-blog.com/sync/2010/06/health-issues-associated-with-3d-technology.html

http://kotaku.com/5566671/nintendo-testing-healthiness-of-3ds-advising-young-children-to-avoid-3d

I'm going to buy a 3DS but I also hope that who will buy it know those things
    :)

5. unqiueninja

Okay,thanks for the health tip ;D I got to go and learn some eye massage so that i can play my 3DS for as long as i want with the eye massage >:D
    Post Merge: [time]1278983104[/time]
    Yay, just found out that the Harvest Moon 3D is called Bokujyou monogatari 3D

6. rell

rell Well-Known Member

About the whole eye thing, my eyes used to hurt really bad when I got my first ds, they used to hurt to a point that I couldnt play the game any more, is this related to the 3ds thing?? I doubt it, but maybe thats why they put the health warnings on the boot screen.

7. unqiueninja

It is because you play to a extent that you had eye fatigue, or you play in a dim room, or you focused only on the ds screen and nothing else. So the point is to rest your eye for 15 minutes for every 1hour of gameplay ;D

8. namenick

namenick Well-Known Member

or maybe you use the light of the display too high...
    that's really hurt my eyes

9. rell

rell Well-Known Member

its the regular ds not ds lite.
    And tell me whoo really plays the game for one hour and takes a break. I would really like to meet someone who isnt forced by parents to do so. I dont play in dim rooms so my eyes must have been fatigued, cause I usually played outside in the day time.

10. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

Anyone check out the QJ article? Nintendo apparently has stepped up their game with anti-piracy on the 3DS. When THQ asked them to explain it to them, Nintendo said it's too sophisticated.
    the link: http://www.qj.net/qjnet/news/thq-3ds-will-stop-nintendo-piracy-problems.html

11. unqiueninja

I am the one who play one hour and takes a break as i do care for my precious eyes ;D You play outside in the daytime and that states that the light that is reflected to the ds screen is reflected back to your eyes as Glare ;D
    Post Merge: [time]1279067560[/time]
    Fantastic >:D So my idea of playing pirated games will make your 3DS go bricked is still there >:D

12. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

It can also be genetic/individualism. Some people are sensitive to lights from say TV screens or flashing lights =P

13. XeNo - A.K.A Steelez

XeNo - A.K.A Steelez Well-Known Member

Which brightness setting do you play your games on?

14. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

piracy wont be a problem ubisofts so called uncrackable anti piracy was cracked in 3 days

15. unqiueninja

You can't compared Nintendo to Ubisoft >:D Everyone knows Ubisoft "Sucks"

16. rell

rell Well-Known Member

not so much...what happened to your other picture...

17. unqiueninja

I changed it ;D

18. rell

rell Well-Known Member

I think I like the other one better...made you seem so much cooler... joking.