1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nintendo 3DS Conference

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by kammithecamel, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

No E3 Purple?

Screw this.

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

That was my favorite 3DS color. Hopefully they'll release it sooner or later, like those exclusive models.

3. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

it's the 3ds conference line up
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8TBULMqtSs

4. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

awesome!

new OOT:3D screenshots ^^
    Post Merge: [time]1285756034[/time]
    nice trailer too :p

I didn't know that so many adults had a 3DS ^^

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/conference2010/3ds/conceptMovHigh.html

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I know, right? Normally I'm a masculine kind of guy who digs monochrome and dark colours like that cool matte cobalt or whatever they have for the XL, but damn if I don't want a purple 3DS.

6. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

yeah

the purple one is the nicest...

[​IMG]

7. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

These colors look weird and uncomfortable to me.

8. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

should I really pay the same price for a handheld system that I paid for my computer?

who cares? I'm getting it anyway! I kinda like the red one... But I would go with Blue/Black

9. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

So is your signature. o_O Is that allowed? I love it, it's just that this is a PG 13.

I love the Red one but I wanted a green one if they would release more choices.

10. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Dude, the purple and orange were the best colors, they were awesome, and I'm indifferent to the color orange.

The gameplay footage for the games looks ridiculously good to me. It makes me think of what the PSP2 would be able to do. I'm not getting this because of the 3D, I'm getting it based on the game lineup and because it's a Nintendo handheld.

Imo, so far the price seems fair, I remember when the PSP came out and it was 300$.

11. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

It's good thing I'm a happy blue fan :D
    Anyway, is it just me or does anyone thing that the 3DS doesn't really have much of a 3D boost? (granted, though, that the games are awesome looking :D)

12. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

i cant wait i already choose what couler the black cus that aqua blue looks horrible on the inside.

13. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

im going to have to annoy my parents to death if im gonna get all the games and consoles i want costig about £330 at least and thats depending on whether or not there will be a 3ds flashcard i bet supercard team will do it in a month

14. kammithecamel

kammithecamel Well-Known Member

I'll take that bet. I wager one Nintendo 3DS system that the Supercard team will not be able to make a 3DS flashcart in a month after the system's release.

15. zeldafan12

zeldafan12 Well-Known Member

heh yeah. How long did it take for the DS to get hacked cause that might be the same amount of time it takes for this one to get hacked. I mean I really can't afford all the games coming out at launch and I want practically all of them. x_x I'm getting Kid Icarus for sure, and want the remake of oot but, is there really anything special about it besides better graphics? If that is the case I am perfectly fine with my nintendo 64 and gamecube version of the game.

16. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Finally being able to play it flawlessly on a handheld is reason enough to buy. I can't really see them adding any extra content tbh though.
    I wont be buying any of the remakes at launch, i'm more interested in the new games.

If the launch games actually do include the ones shown in the 'line up', i'll be getting (in order):
    - One or both RE games (fucking love Mercenaries)
    - Kid Icrarus
    - Paper Mario
    - Mario Kart

17. zeldafan12

zeldafan12 Well-Known Member

I suppose you are right, I probably won't buy it right away like you said since it is just a remake and stick with the new games. although i don't think the price on that game will EVER go down. Just look at Twilight Princess it is still rockin the 49.99 price tag and that game has been out for 4 years. And I hope the new kingdom hearts game they are makin will be good! wish we had more info about it x_x

18. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

25,000 Yen equals roughly $300 AUD so I'm happy

19. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Why not? All the Mario remakes on the GBA had extras, in fact, SMB2 was ten times better on the GBA versus the NES.

There's only two remakes, I don't see how it's a big deal.

20. kosta032

kosta032 Well-Known Member

edit
    its not just some guy whos wanted for holding up a local shop rofl