1. This forum is in read-only mode.

nintendo 1.5 soon dont update

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by sadboy, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

They are!!XD

that's why they update they're systems and are releasing the DSi XL!!XD

2. bobafett1136

bobafett1136 Well-Known Member

wasn't the DSi XL made because of the screen size complaint?

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

that, and to combat piracy. take sony's pspgo for example. it's a total flop, but they did it to combat piracy.

that is also why sony is so high in it's firmware for the psp....to get rid of any exploits in the firmware and the system.

nintendo is doing the same, but they aren't doing a good enough job obviously!!XD

4. bobafett1136

Sony made the PSP Go to meet the needs of travellers and people who want a light portable system.

5. teheezin

teheezin Guest

I wonder what's the add-on 1.5 is gonna have for the DSi..1.4 gave us the Facebook app for our Camera

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That and to get rid of the piracy. Why do you think that they made the ps3 so well? to stop piracy. They release firmware to combat piracy with patching the exploits people use to hack systems.

The pspgo's battery can not be taken out without removing a seal and thus voiding your warranty. It is due to the use of pandora batteries why you can't remove the battery without voiding your warranty.

Why can't you open a system? You may install a mod-chip and opening a system voids your warranty making your system not worth as much as it would be with the seal. The company won't take a system that doesn't have a warranty seal as you may have tried to modify it to play downloaded games.

Piracy kills game companies. and they don't want to stop making money.

more crap to deal with probably....i'll only update once there is a fix for my acekard 2i once 1.5 comes around.

7. bobafett1136

Like I said earlier, there is no 1.5 for now, and even if there was, there would be no add on, just a piracy block.

8. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Why not? they made firmware 1.4 because they wanted to block flashcarts on the DSi but they still have the facebook add-on

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

They may add something amazing to get people to update and then BAM!!

no more flash carts for a while until an exploit it found....maybe increased internet speed or a free dsiware game? XD

10. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Haha I would love it if they have more free dsiwares but sadly.. I don't think so because wikipedia has it that the only free DSiware which is coming to store is just an app for you to upload something to the Wii Channel If i'm not wrong. anyway if they increased the internet speed I would be sastified enough =D

11. bobafett1136

The internet on a DS will always be dreadful.

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

that sucks....T_T...oh well. better than nothing being free!

depends on where you go. if you go to RomU, it's decent, but if you go to deviantart, it's HORRIBLE>.....................

13. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Yeah.. I guess xD At least I would have more icons on my DSi menu now haha..

Post Merge: [time]1262404710[/time]
    Like what ace101 said.. it really depends on which website you're accessing.. if the page is packed with clips it would be slower because DSi didn't have a flash player plugin but images still loads slow because DSi has a very low system memory..for example if you access Facebook Lite which is meant for mobile phones Dsi would load tht page up quickly but if you're accessing Facebook which is meant for PC it would loads really slow

14. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Me too!!XD
    yes. exactly!

there's an edit button in the bottom of your post that you can use without merging posts by the way if you didn't know.

15. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Oh Thanks yah XD Anyway for the DSi browser you can always off the image option so the page loads up really quickly but without any images on the page =D

16. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

you're welcome!

and thank you! i didn't know that was an option...i should look closer!!XD

17. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Haha no prob.. are you playing any wifi games on the DSi? XD we shall play together sometimes

18. bobafett1136

But I'm talking about the browser itself, it's hard to use and it's not very compatible.

19. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

yeah, pm me what games you play and we can send each other our friend codes!!XD

it does have some issues, but maybe there will be an update for it...doubt it, but it could be better yes.

20. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Sure Ace ! and yeah the Dsi browser would have updates soon and there's this DsiTube which lets you watch YouTube videos on it without the Flash Plugin If i'm not wrong though the site was now under maintenance or somesort I'm not sure but they did say they will be update for the browser =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.