1. This forum is in read-only mode.

nintendo 1.5 soon dont update

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by sadboy, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett1136

bobafett1136 Well-Known Member

They like to think they have CAJONES. But when we unite, we have Super CAJONES.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Yup, heard about cases like these XD

Still, in defence of nintendo, who wouldn't try to block out pirates-or risking people game pirating.

Illegal, sheesh, it's like a shop keeper getting so desperate to stop kids stealing his stuff that he get's a body gaurd that is "allowed" to make sure they don't back by any means nessacary (by the boddy guards view anyway).

Oh, And I am still on 1.3E, I don't browser the crappy dsi shop nor use it for internet, same for my psp after the game thing got blocked out on psn :(

Simply put-stay old or you lose.

3. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Damn I took a whole week waiting so unpatiently and finally I got the solution to fix 1.4 firmware when I 1st got my DSi and now this =.=

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It's all fake. There is no 1.5 :)

5. bobafett1136

If there was it'd be out now. Nintendo aren't slow.

6. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Glad to hear that XD

7. bobafett1136

It was common sense really, making an anti-piracy update takes MAX two weeks, it's been more than that since 1.4 came out.

8. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

just thinking do you need wi-fi to update (if you do just disconnect your router or something)

9. bobafett1136

Yeah you need Wi-Fi. Is there a Wi-Fi switch on the DSi? I don't have one my older brother does.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

no, there is not a wifi switch that is on the dsi. it's just turned on when an application needs wifi to function. such as the updater or to play a game online.

my brothers don't have a dsi, and i'm the oldest brother!!XD

i do all the pirating and hacking in my family....x_x.....no one else knows...

11. bobafett1136

Okay then, so if I play with his DSi without him, it won't just start updating by itself right? I'm 15 and my older brother is 25. :p

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

No man, it won't update at all unless you go to the shop channel, it asks you to update your system, and you hit "Update"!!XD

a system won't update unless you tell it to or say it's ok for it to. Unless you turn updates on automatically like on WIndows with Automatic Update.

or if you go to system settings and go to System Update, but i suggest not doing that!

when playing a game on wifi, it won't ask you to update.

13. bobafett1136

What a relief. :)

There is no update yet anyhow.

14. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Yeah I got my DSi and it only updates if you go to the DSi shop itselfs

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

yeah. there's no update. if you ever need to know anything, just pm me!

i can usually answer any questions you have.

i usually get like at least 1-4 pms a day about roms/ds help/wii hacking...so yeah....

or do a manual update through the system settings.

16. bobafett1136

If 1.5 DOES come, it'll 99.99% be an anti-piracy upgrade, the only way their next update is only content is if a miracle happens in Japan or something. Ahh, good old DSlite, no menu, nothing, just games and music.. :)

17. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

yep! the 4.2 system update for the wii was nothing but 50 MBs of anti-piracy crap....but i still hacked my wii to play backup games!!

actually 1300% of the update will be AP probably. XD

and that's why i don't update!!

18. bobafett1136

Did 1.4 have anything else other than anti piracy?

19. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

it had a facebook update i think and some other junk....but mainly AP. i heard an account that someone's download failed, but the update still blocked the flash cart....so even a small portion of the update is bad for pirates........

20. bobafett1136

Wow, Nintendo is getting pretty mad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.