1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nicest thing you ever done

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by triemie, Mar 19, 2010.

1. v27pig

v27pig Well-Known Member

i informed police when a woman left her baby in the car unattended. she then had a go at me in the school yard for being a snoop and i told her that if she did it again i would call the police again on her.

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

If that's the nicest thing you've done, I'm guessing you're not a very nice person.

3. corprlfish

corprlfish Well-Known Member

It was nice to the baby =)

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Don't mind Natelie, she's just being sarcastic. Of course any "rational" person will considered that mother being an ass.

5. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Don't forget her boobs too.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

What the hell!?

LMAO!

7. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

I've done lotsa good things in my life. I've help a huge ammount of people even if now no one helps me...oh well :p

8. corprlfish

You made my sig... That was nice XD

9. v27pig

v27pig Well-Known Member

well the nicest thing that ive done was to do my elderly neighbours shopping when it snowed so bad and they cudnt get out the house, and also helped to dig tracks in the snow and ice so that the ambulance could get out of our estate and onto the main road, but i think that would be considered bragging, lol

10. jigsawj

jigsawj Active Member

I don't think it this willed be the best place to say that because she could be in the thread reading your
    comment right now so if I was you I willed cry out in fear.

11. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Indeedy. ;3

There's many factors I'd say that contributes into a mother leaving her baby in a car being a 'bad' thing, meaning things like the temperature, how long she would of left the baby that kind of stuff. Because god forbid you have to actually leave someone in the car for a minute.

I have twins (who didn't know how to walk at the time), and I had another boy who likes to explore and walk, if I _somehow_ manage to grab both the twins and somehow manage to guide the third one to where we're going. Hell I could be going into a store to either buy liquor, a chocolate bar, ice cream, gas etc. Where going to buy any of those take at most a minute or two.

I can see why a parent would leave a kid for a brief amount of time, it's reasonable and I can see any parent doing it. And I can see why the mom was angry at that person because it's something that can get your kids taken away. What I'm trying say that it's not a black and white thing, there's a gray.

Leaving a baby for long period of time (meaning past about 8 minutes or so I guess), that's a bad thing. Considering to say that it's the nicest thing you've done, wow, that's not very nice considering that there's a lot nicer things you can do to HELP someone.

12. corprlfish

8 minutes, but depending on the temperature, it would be less, I wouldn't leave a kid in the car more than 2 minutes on a hot day, or 3 on a cold day.

13. v27pig

v27pig Well-Known Member

i agree that there maybe certain circumstances, however, there was recently an accident on that particular stretch of road where the car pulled in and was on fire. the woman didn't have any other children with her, and she had no reason to leave the car as another mother was collecting her child. and she couldn't see her car, and there were bags on display too... so anyone may have taken a fancy to one of those and smashed the window.

14. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Ah okay, I see that's understandable. My last post wasn't directed for you persay but directed to Cahos to show that I wasn't exactly sarcastic.

15. corprlfish

How long was the kid in the car before you reported her?

16. MadSemtex

MadSemtex Well-Known Member

I gave someone my sandwich because he was hungry.

17. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

I fart on the bus to keep everyone warm

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Erm... you're not funny, seriously :p

19. THOMASNATOR

THOMASNATOR Member

I bought New Super Mario Bros. for my 6-year-old friend. (along with my old busted Phat with the blue waffle on the top screen)

20. arceus12345

arceus12345 Well-Known Member

lol i have not done many nice things for the past few days.:( but i did get a bully to stop picking on this guy( at my school)