1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Next Call of Duty game will have a Wii version

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by anandjones, Feb 8, 2008.

1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

The latest installment to the Call of Duty franchise, Modern Warfare (PC, Xbox 360, PS3), was a spectacular hit and was the best-selling title of 2007 according to the NPD Group. You can bet Activision won't stop there.

Along with a couple of other games they will be releasing for fiscal year 2009, including a new Tony Hawk game, Activision will be releasing Call of Duty 5. It's still pretty hush-hush so we don't know what era the game will be set in.

What we do know is that it's been confirmed to appear on the Wii and PS2 this time around. Call of Duty 5 will also be released on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC, and Nintendo DS.

From ds.qj.net

2. anandjones

Yeah it probably would be crappy graphics compared to ps3 and X360. For shooting, they would probably use one of those Wii gun attachments.

3. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

yay! nice! a ps2 version!

you can't even imagine how mad i was when i knew the fourth was released on the ds and not on the ps2. :p

and fps's work great with wii. bad graphics compared to the 360 and the ps3, but it's damn fun.

4. anandjones

Yeah it would be fun with the gun and I was annoyed too when it wasn't released on ps2. But I settled for the ps3 version ;D.

5. frodo091

frodo091 Member

It's in WWII, and developed by Treyarch, the people who made CoD3. Saw it in EGM and Game Informer a while ago.

6. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Yeah I never really liked WW2 weapons. Dont don't give that 'kick' which modern weapons do.