1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New Years Resolution!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sinharvest24, Dec 21, 2009.

1. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

To Gullie a little more(bad pay, often dull, sometimes magic), as I have not been working my spots much I will need to go and "run the land". I doubt anyone will have a clue what I'm talking about so this may help http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gillie

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

now theres a nice scots word i thought i'd never hear on here.

3. Mein

Mein Well-Known Member

To become more diligent, that's right I'm a real slacker.

4. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Haggis!

5. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

... once upon a time, I had a friend that went to Scotland to meet some family, one day he went to a rugby game and it was the Scots against the Irish, being Scots they hated the Irish and called the Irish goalie a "bloody f****t", even a 6 year old was congratulated by his father for screaming explicatives at the Irish goalie.

they had a great time

6. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

ah well us Norn Irish and them down south use it too. I have done it for many a year in the past, been doing my best to look over old courses, but getting access to old land has been a problem(shotguns and kids). Still I can settle and see fish in my best spots so there may be some use in me yet, but all the old ground runs are chaos to me. This is why I need to get back into the thick of it, I am guessing if I can afford to be 2 months running in this season I could be employable at some time come spring......Oh crap this is so off topic sorry people.

7. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Okay, get back on topic now.

8. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Nah the Scots and the Irish have always got on, when we play against each other we play to kick the crap out of each other only so we can be harder against the real enemy. The English. Anyone who told you the Scots and Irish have a problem with each other must be Welsh or American.

And to be on topic I want to butt heads with more Scots, as we can get hard to kick the english Queen from the thrown and declare a republic of Celtic nations.

9. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Prinnydood. Do not ignore moderators. Get on topic.

As for revolutions, I be having to not break ANY promises.

10. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

You should make good on your promises. Unless you promised anything to God, a child, a man, a woman or a dog.

11. emmkayye

emmkayye Well-Known Member

my new years resolution is to study hard and to listen to my mum much more

12. Try harder in school get a job(I'm 16 saving to get Pokemon HG/SS) and to get all my Pokemon Level 100

13. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

to improve my french and spanish

14. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

K. Here we go.
    1- No swearing.
    2- No alcohol.
    3- No drugs.
    4- No lying.

15. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

i'm going to fulfill my resolutions on feb which is on chinese new year cause of some reasons. so 2010 is the year of metal tiger huh, i prefer the western zodiac cause chinese businessmen hates my snake sign =(

kung hei fat choi!!

16. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

god i hate my birthday, which is tommorow... its january, but the chinese new year is february right? so, if you check the western years, i'm on the rabbit, but the chinese put me on the tiger... which year should i follow?

this year, i promise to be myself, choose for myself, and if somebody force me to do what they want, i'll shove my foot in their ass.

17. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

This will be hard... no, it's impossible. ::)

18. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Number 1 is hard.
    Number 2 and 3 is easy.
    Number 4 is near impossible,but still possible. :p

19. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

you are a tiger. roarrrr!!

20. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Become a better person than I am now.

Simple as that !