1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New worlds fastest car.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by msg2009, Oct 8, 2010.

1. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

it does :p

2. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

The mclaren F1 is still my favourite car.

3. wingz3ro

wingz3ro Active Member

I would put it 2nd on my favorite cars list, after, of course, the Bugatti Veyron. Why? I'd like to put it this way. They both are yin and yang. Assuming that both have good speed, The McLaren F1 features no technology. Got a stereo? Nope. I'm not saying this makes it my second favorite car, but it was an interesting philosophy for the maker of the car. It features a PURE driving experience.
    When it comes to the veyron, It comes with a lot of features, so it's meant to be a stylish, sort of tech savy, sports car lover; in comparison to the pure driving experience of the F1. It's a close battle between the f1 and the veyron, but in the end, I like the technical specs of the veyron - crazy spoiler, 1001 HP. Stuff like that, makes a car likable. In my case, at least.

4. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but it looks like it's fake...

Plus if you ride over obstacles the car will get scratched...not my favorite type of car.

5. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Its a concept car. Concept cars are not fake but are prototypes to see if the actual car is worth building.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it wont go on top gear's power laps board so I think the new bugatti is still the fastest on there.

7. MohsinMVP

MohsinMVP Well-Known Member

The car looks great, but it doesn't seem to be luxurious from the inside. Like a Mercedes...

8. Loonylion

thats because its designed to weigh as little as possible... Supercars are not meant to be comfortable or luxurious, they're meant to be fast and nothing else.

9. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Without the stig there aint going to be a fastest lap

10. Loonylion

they'll replace him, its happened before.

11. lewis9191

I heard they have a few people that do it

12. wingz3ro

wingz3ro Active Member

Like myself. No. They had Michael Schumacher drive his custom Ferrari FXX around the test track at top gear. They don't let the driver reveal himself. Of course, that's the whole idea behind the Stig.

That was the idea behind the McLaren F1. It lacked technology and had 1 seat. But, The Veyron weighed much more and featured many luxuries like 2 seats (yes.) and all the gadgets you can find. I'm pretty sure the veyron features the best of both worlds.

13. lewis9191

Still doesnt mean they cant have multiple people doing it under one suit

14. wingz3ro

wingz3ro Active Member

I never suggested that they can't have that. They had a driver in season 1 aka "The Black Stig". And they revealed that Schumacher drove one of the other cars. So, already, I said there are multiple drivers. They also have him do a lot of fun challenges; I bet most likely different people. Who knows.

15. lewis9191

16. wingz3ro

wingz3ro Active Member

The guys at Top Gear have yet to review the Ultimate Aero, the second fastest car in the world.

17. Loonylion

the black stig was fired for exactly the same reason as white stig just has been.

18. lewis9191

Wanting to admit who he was?

19. Loonylion

no he did admit who he was, just as white stig did. Its a contract clause that states if their identity gets revealed they are automatically fired.

20. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

*drool*