1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New Sailor Moon 2014 anime is out!

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by M.AzaryPika3172, Mar 16, 2014.

1. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The New Sailor Moon anime on this year is now called SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL!
    Information about this are here!

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/03/15/new-sailor-moon-crystal-anime-will-take-a-stylistic-cue-from-the-original-manga/

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

The animation style looks sooo much better.

It's really hard for me to watch anything by Toei because their animation sucks, but this, I'll make an exception.

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

woo, cant wait for it XD... since its base closely on the manga, i guess there wont be 20+ filler episode before the plot advances.

4. M.AzaryPika3172

Sailor Moon Crystal is now released today! Is time for watch it! :D

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You sure are a fanatic fan of popeye the sailormoon. :p

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Actually it's been out now for several months :p

And the pacing is rather quick because they cut off most if not all of the non-essential filler episodes. The story is currently nearing the end of the "Sailormoon R" story arc already at only nearly 20 episodes as of yet.

Somebody make the guy a mash up fan art of this LOL

RFE: Never mind as I found one on the net.

[​IMG]

7. M.AzaryPika3172

8. Prectorian

I think that image would make a perfect avatar for AzPika, suits the personal text tag. :p

9. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

if hes not, i am. I am strong to the finish, cause i eats me spinach, im popeye the sailor man. toot toot

10. Prectorian

Ok, so that makes 2 sailormoon fanatics. I'm shocked. :p

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I am a Sailor moon fan myself and my favorite Senshi is Sailor Saturn:

[​IMG]

Because she's the Senshi of Life & Death ;)

12. Prectorian

Make that 3 then.

I've to admit I've watched some of the series back in the days of some bygone years, when it aired around the same time slot as some Disney cartoons that I was following. But I'm no fan, I sometimes watched while waiting for the other cartoons to air. However the "girls" are sexy indeed yes?, but for some letdown reason, those mini skirts never reveal what's underneath despite them jumping around fighting enemies. :p I still think it's an anime targeted at female audience, specifically young girls, though no doubt some guys will find the anime appealing either because girls with slender white complexion in mini skirts fighting enemies looks sensual to you guys or because of the story plot, which ever the reason I never could understand since it is far from hentai. ;D

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Make that four, if ever Calvin_0 would be actively posting on the forums again.

14. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

fun trivia: Popeye the sailor man was originally government propaganda to try and persuade children to eat spinach because it was considered healthy. Some years later it was found that spinach isn't as beneficial as originally thought.

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I remember this bit...

They thought Spinach had 1,000 times the amount of iron in it which was why they depicted Popeye gaining Steal hard muscles whenever he gulped down that whole can of Spinach to power up.

Also according to Wikipedia, Bluto and Brutus are now considered as two separate characters in Popeye's mythos:

Source = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluto