1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New Pokemon games: Pokemon White 2 and Pokemon Black 2

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by maxmahito, Feb 26, 2012.

1. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

what's the difference?

2. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

More cities are added.More Travelling modes have been added.To get the mascot legendary, you need to fuse the existing ones.I really don't want to spoil anyone, but if you want to realy know about the new things, read it on serebii.

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

when is the english version coming out again?

4. maxmahito

The estimation currently is like September or something.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Black_and_White_Versions_2
    It says Autumn 2012 for EU and USA.

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

so its roughly 2 months away....

6. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

New story/characters, takes place in a different part of the region (at first anyway), more Mons included, inevitable power or accuracy tweaks in moves and Pokemon movesets, a lot of other bonuses like the World Championship, polished UI and small details like new animations etc. I haven't actually played it though.

If you didn't like B/W you won't like B/W2, Athemoe.

7. maxmahito

You can say that.

I don't think so.It's not implied that if one didn't like B/W, the wouldn't like B2/W2.There really many new places and new attractions like Pokewood, World Championship and Older pokemon's availability and interactive pokemon.I'd say, 50% of the game is new or atleast will give you a fresh feel.It only gets better and better if you play it on 3DS using Dream Radar or something that's used to shoot and capture pokemon.

8. Kyrie-Pyon

Kyrie-Pyon Well-Known Member

Ok I seriously need help here I just beat skyla and seen the flashback and i know im suppose to ride a plane but where?! i went to celestial tower i got a call from my mother about stuff that i didn't really know since i was just mashing B and wasnt able to read so i continued to the toer Araragi was there nothing happened just talked and went to the bell and rang it == but nothing was there nothing happened and the elite 4 dude is blocking the way to twist montain soooo where am i suppose to go and where the heck is that stupid plane! :) thx

9. maxmahito

Start a thread in this sub-forum:
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?board=17.0
    That's the place to ask for game help and it's the place where you can expect a quickest possible reply.
    Post Merge: [time]1340894713[/time]
    Also, folks, US release of B2/W2 is confirmed.Oct 7th 2012
    http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Black_2_and_White_2_release_date_confirmed

Let's hope the Europe version comes out.

10. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Europe version of Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 release date is October 12th 2012! Taken from Serebii website! Also, Europe will release for Pokemon Conquest at July 27th 2012! :D

11. maxmahito

Yeah, thanks for updating.I thought EU release of BW2 will be before US release.Looks like have to wait 5 more days for that.

12. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

I loved B/W.
    I completed black twice and white once.
    I just thought it would be another emerald/platinum.

13. maxmahito

Well, the general expectation was that.Another game named "gray" and same like emerald/platinum.But, this time, we were surprised sweetly.

14. Neverkind

Neverkind New Member

Does any one has a copy?

15. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Look in NDS Share Section if you want it. We've been playing it for awhile already in each of our various region preference.

16. maxmahito

Looks like he turned up to this thread through google search and asked right away without looking anywhere in the forum xD