1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New Pokemon games: Pokemon White 2 and Pokemon Black 2

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by maxmahito, Feb 26, 2012.

1. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

What did the poor Nintendo DS do to you? :p

2. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

they made games that used small portions on hard disk, which means faster and easier to download,,, if only all games were like this, i would never buy any games,,,

3. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

You pay too much money for the hours of game play.
    Yeah, but if everyone decided to be like you, no one would invest their money in the development of video games. Buy games, it's a win win situation.

4. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

But the DS has a treasure trove of RPGs. Those are typically the longest games. Especially if one goes for all the bonus content.

Oh, and I'm definitely picking White 2 up. I'm choosing it because I can't stand the Zekrom/Kyurem fusion.

And I just learned of this sorcery;
    [​IMG]

5. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

New forms for this trio!! Is this a fake or is it the real deal??

By the way what does 'Reijuu' mean?? N i think the new forms suck

6. maxmahito

Ah, yes.I forgot to post about those formes in this thread.Yes, the formes are real deal.You'll have to get an app in 3DS to capture those new formes.
    And that "Reijuu" means "Sacred".So, the new formes are known as "Sacred beast" formes.

7. darkrequiem

Yeah, I really dislike most of them. But then again, I've never liked new the forms in any generation.

Gen 1-4 pokemon appearing earlier in these two games kind of undermines the "new beginning" feel that B/W had, but it's probably for the better.

8. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Pokémon Smash - New Black 2 & White 2 Information!
    Sat, 02 Jun 2012 20:10:17

With the recent airing of Pokémon Smash this morning in Japan, two new commercials were shown consisting of various new information about the two new games that are due for release this month, Pokémon Black 2 and White 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_CRRvATNOt8

The first commercial shows us a sneak peak on Skyla's newly redesigned gym that consists of a fairly large fan that pushes the protagonist back to the walkway. Secondly, this commercial has confirmed the return of Ghetsis! He's seen confronting the protagonist with Kyurem under his control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LcVRR5SEN-0

The second commercial doesn't really show us much other than a few wild Pokémon encounters, some PokéWood footage and a brief preview of a battle with the new Poison-type gym leader, Homika.

That's all we got from Pokémon Smash today,with less than three weeks left until the release of these much anticipated games, make sure to check here often as this is the time where loads of news burst out.

9. maxmahito

A really good update.The anticipation of these games are starting to make me feel so excited.Also, seen in the first teaser video, "N" also makes his appearence with Zekrom at his side.So, "N" fans, cheer up.You're going to see him again.

10. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Japanese B2W2 Trailer Leaked!
    May 15, 2012

A four-minute-long, animated trailer of Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 was leaked on Youtube, due to hacks enabling people to obtain the file for the video-marked private by the Japanese Pokémon Company. However since then, the trailer has been made public, and may be viewed below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwhnt4ytE3k&feature=player_embedded

Details shown in this trailer include:

-Bianca giving the Male Trainer and the Rival their first Pokemon.

-The male trainer preparing to battle Elesa with his Emboar, who after 2 years has a new design and outfit (with her sporting longer, black hair). Her Zebstrika remains a part of her team.

-Cheren, the Rival (with a Samurott), the Male Trainer (with an Arcanine), and Cheren (with a Stoutland) being confronted by Team Plasma on ship, with the latter having new designs involving darker colours and masks which obscure part of their faces. (Given that Cheren is the first Gym Leader in the game, with only a Patrat, this scene seems to support the possibility of re-battling Gym Leaders later with stronger teams. Or at the very least, Cheren, as he evidently used much weaker Pokemon than are in his possession when first battling the player in-game.)

-The Male Trainer chasing a member of the Shadow Triad with his Lucario, only to have their attack blocked by a Bisharp, after which the entire Triad appears, with the one who was chased saying they will accomplish their goal at all costs, whilst holding a container of sorts.

11. grimreaper26

grimreaper26 Well-Known Member

Now if only they'd make that into a series, it'd be a lot better to watch than Ash and Team Rocket, for a change.

12. darkrequiem

The new poison gym leader looks cool and Elesa looks slick I guess though I prefer her old look.
    Not that this matters.

I hope there's a Vs Seeker or some other mechanic to re-battle most trainers like in FireRed/LeafGreen.

13. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

New trailers for Black 2 and White 2 and Dream Radar!
    On June 7, 2012

A new trailer was revealed by the Nintendo Channel, featuring the new sequel, as well as Pokémon Dream Radar. This trailer has no additional information, but shows a new perspective of the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mnYgux4lboI

Post Merge: [time]1339230605[/time]
    Keldeo to receive a new form!!!
    On June 9, 2012

Recently, some people discovered that the presenter of Pokémon Smash has hinted on his blog that Keldeo will have a new form, called the Resolution Form. Although no pictures were provided, yet this was also talked about in the previous CoroCoro issue, in which Keldeo was said to be engulfed in mysterious light.

Pictures of the new form are expected to be shown in the next CoroCoro issue.

Post Merge: [time]1339230942[/time]
    For those of you who dont no Keldos form in Black & White,here it is....

[​IMG]
    Post Merge: [time]1339232165[/time]

14. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

15. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

[​IMG]

Read More Here:http: //forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=59348.msg1396717#msg1396717

Post Merge: [time]1339862137[/time]
    CoroCoro July's Issue [Updated: 14/06/2012]
    June 12, 2012

The early scans of CoroCoro have started to appear, and with them, more information are brought up.

It is confirmed that once again, PokéTransfer will be usable in Black 2 and White 2, allowing you to transfer your Pokémon from all Gen IV games.
    •There is an item called Reflecting Mirror, that once held by Landorus, Tornadus or Thundurus, will change their form from Sacred Beast form to Incarnation form.
    •Reflecting Mirror can be obtained by taking Landorus that is captured in Dream Radar to a specific area.
    •The three genies in the Sacred Beast form can only be obtained from the Dream Radar.
    •Said trio will be having different abilities in their new forms; Tornadus has Regenerator; Thundurus has Volt Absorb; Landorus has Intimidate.
    •There is a town called Sangi Town, which is apparently the second town you visit in your journey.
    •Taking your Keldeo, after it has learned Sacred Sword, to a forest next to Sangi Town, along with Terrakion, Virizion and Cobalion, will change Keldeo to its Resolution Form.
    •An image showing Keldeo's full body is provided.
    •A new feature called the Fes missions, in which you do missions with your friends , is available in the game. It seems there are as many as 100 different missions. You receive medals when you complete them.
    •There is an Fes mission you receive in Castelia City if you take Meloetta to a café. This mission is about collecting berries around Unova.
    •Another Fes mission is called 'Search for Audino.'
    •Black Kyurem and White Kyurem will have the abilities of Zekrom and Reshiram respectively: Teravolt and Turboblaze.
    •The first WiFi distribution is a Piplup with the move, Sing. It will be distributed from 20 of July till 9 of August.
    •Items can be obtained from Dream Radar.
    •Porygon is available in the Dream Radar.
    •There are items called Dream Orbs that can be used to upgrade your capture device.
    •Pokémon can be traded from Black and White to Black 2 and White 2 after receiving your C-Gear.
    •Tachiwaki City in the Japanese version of the games will be called Virbank City in the English games.
    •Elesa has a Flaffy in her team, and her gym resembles a fashion show.
    •Cities from Black and White have had a complete change in the upcoming games.
    •White Forest and Black City are back.
    •A location exclusive is a cave. In one game, it is an aqua cave, while in another, magma cave.
    •Some version exclusive Pokémon were confirmed: Black 2 will have Magby/Magmar/Magmortar and Buneary/Lopunny; White 2 will have Elekid/Elektabuzz/Electivire and Skitty/Delcatty.
    [*]A new item, called Gambare A Lunch can be bought from the Join Avenue. This item, once held by a Pokémon, increases the Hit Point base points obtained as EVs.

Post Merge: [time]1339862486[/time]
    Guys,just take a look at all this!!!!!

http://pokestation.net/

I cant wait!
    Post Merge: [time]1339915484[/time]
    Gym leaders for Black/White 2 confirmed
    16 June, 2012

The gym leaders for Black 2 & White 2 have been confirmed in a new guidebook. First up, your friend Cheren from Black & White has risen up to become a gym leader, and is the first leader you encounter.

There are also two new gym leaders, Homika and Shizui (English names TBC) who specialize in Poison and Water types respectively. Homika's gym is a music club, while Shizui's gym features a lily pad puzzle.

[​IMG]

New gym leaders Homika (Poison) and Shizui (Water)

The other gyms remain the same. Full list below...

1. Cheren - Normal type - Basic Badge
    2. Homika - Poison type - Toxic Badge
    3. Burgh - Bug type - Insect Badge
    4. Elesa - Electric type - Bolt Badge
    5. Clay - Ground type - Quake Badge
    6. Skyla - Flying type - Jet Badge
    7. Shizui - Water type (badge name unknown)
    8. Drayden - Dragon type - Legend Badge

One other notable thing from the guidebook is that it lists the Bug type as normal effectiveness against the Ghost type instead of not very effective. This is likely to be a mistake in the guidebook, however.

16. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

How do we get Black Kyurem in Black2 ?

17. jadster 1996

jadster 1996 Well-Known Member

Really long method, first you have to battle N in his castle ruins, then after defeating him you go to the dragon spiral tower and capture Zekrom, and finally you use that item Kyurem drops after catching Kyurem at the crater to literary fuse them (As in you'll lose both pokemon by doing so)
    I sugest making this the OT thread for B/W2

18. darkrequiem

Oh, super tanned is the 8th leader.

And finally every gym leader and champion from the series is available for battle!

19. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

So, how good is the game? Since I'll wait for the English version.

20. maxmahito

A long, entertaining and grip-holding game much better than Black and White.