1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New Pokemon games: Pokemon White 2 and Pokemon Black 2

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by maxmahito, Feb 26, 2012.

1. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Anything after Gen 1/Some of Gen 2 is sucky.
    [​IMG]

2. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

Oh my,, gen 2 and 5 are the least of my favorite,, seriously, no double type until poke league? the only thing that good from gen 5 are the legendary (steel/fighting, dragon/ice and dragon/electric sure thing are new and useful) or at least it's better than gen 4 legendary, but single type starter?? i didn't even use my starter in my pokemon parties,, same thing happen with gen 2, only with a worse legendary,,,

3. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

I don't understand, there were many double typed pokemon before the league in every generation.

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

garchomp is ugly regardless of generation.... charizard on the other hand reminded me of gloved agumon...

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

All we need now are double-typed moves.

6. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Gen 4 Charizard is badass.

7. Killua Zaoldyeck

correct that, no other gen pokemon until poke league on gen 5 (without trading of course), i mean you can find some of mixed gen pokemon in gen 2-4 even before poke league,, and gen 1 it definitely ok even without other pokemon in any gen,,

8. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/May_issue_of_CoroCoro_magazine_leaked

OH NO! A DIRECT SEQUEL, WITH A DIFFERENT STORY AND CITIES AND SETTING TOO!
    I'm gonna die of excitement.

9. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

It's not really anything to get excited about.
    I'm actually surprised that people care about the story.

10. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I guess being a 10 year old child, who travels the world on his own with pet dragons and electric mice, that takes down a global crime syndicate is just something people relate with.

Happened to me.

11. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Well yeah, that was the point of B/W.

12. Killua Zaoldyeck

and that was why i'm not really enjoy B/W until poke league,,, most of the early pokemon until poke league is not really awesome,,, furthermore, the trio starter is not a good starter comparing to gen 1 or 3, even gen 4 has a better starter i think,,

13. rocklee336

rocklee336 New Member

i am new to romulation and have an m3i when will pokemon black and white 2 come out in romulation

14. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

If you had read page 1 before page 3, then you'd know.

15. maxmahito

Hahahaha....

Yes, it will come out.But, don't get your hopes high.It'll take a week or so after the rom is released to get the AP cracked.And by the way, AP means Anti-piracy.

16. Killua Zaoldyeck

at least it released on ds, if it released on 3ds then there's no way playing it free,,,,

their legendary will still maintain ice/dragon type,,, but really, since it was a sequel, i somehow hope that there will be new storyline, like the continuation of the B/W, of course maybe the concept of 8 gym and poke league can't be changed since it was their trademark stories,,, but still i really hope to see some of new or addition concept in this sequel,,

17. maxmahito

From serebii.net:
    Cheren as gym leader? Brock and Giovanni too present?
    GASP O_O

18. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

so Professor Bianca? BW2 is looking better and better.

19. maxmahito

Not exactly Professor, but Assistant Professor sounds good ;)

20. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

I buy all my games, but I refuse to buy nds games. I think I'll download it since it looks kinda neat.